• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Maple Story

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
E1EFR.jpg
A very fun cartoon MMORPG​
Has anyone played it?​

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Played it, couldn't really get into it. It's one of those games that if you get Nexon points or w/e and buy stuff, you rule over everyone.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Played it, couldn't really get into it. It's one of those games that if you get Nexon points or w/e and buy stuff, you rule over everyone.
I thought the Nexon Points were just to buy decorative items, not Overpowered ones.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
I thought the Nexon Points were just to buy decorative items, not Overpowered ones.
Eh I didn't play that long, but seeing what people walked around with, could only assume they were overpowered, like Combat Arms things you can buy.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I was good until they unbalanced the skill system and added all these new ones like demon slayer, evan, aran, etc

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea... as I have been playing, I have noticed that many of the classes seem much more OP than the others.

drpepper1344

Soulsand
yeah, tbh though, i tried a thunder breaker, and it was alot more fun than demon slayer. I also have a 35~ archer on Nova and a 35~ Evan on El Nido.
If you guys play on scania, add BaneOfGood.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea... sometimes the game confuses me ALOT

Just too much stuff packed into one screen...