• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Map Feedback - Pantheon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Crate didn't properly give me a trail, specifically the 'critical' trail after receiving it.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Enjoying most of it so far with the exception of the restriction on track. I think now because everyone is starting out and there are lots of people playing, camping "noobs" isn't an issue. People would mostly only track and kill noobs on previous maps because they got bored, but now that the server is populated again I feel as though it heavily gimps ranger, especially when it has a lot of bugs due to default minecraft additions. If anything at all, I think you shouldn't be able to track people more than 40 levels below you, although I think for now at least it should be removed entirely.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Enjoying most of it so far with the exception of the restriction on track. I think now because everyone is starting out and there are lots of people playing, camping "noobs" isn't an issue. People would mostly only track and kill noobs on previous maps because they got bored, but now that the server is populated again I feel as though it heavily gimps ranger, especially when it has a lot of bugs due to default minecraft additions. If anything at all, I think you shouldn't be able to track people more than 40 levels below you, although I think for now at least it should be removed entirely.
remove it for now, put it back in a week

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
To be honest our town is the only dominant pvp force on the server and everyone else is sucking so bad that we have no real competitive challenge

Last edited:

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
To be honest our town is the only dominant pvp force on the server and everyone else is sucking so bad that we have to real competitive challenge
5fc6eaa9d6cc4858d654768a97fecddd.jpg

Arcan1x

Soulsand
Ranger's (and presumably any other class with access to a bow) arrows have extreme damage variation, typically ranging from 100-300 against mobs from what I've seen. This is an issue in PVP as well, seeing as a single ranger shot can take you down several hearts.

Also, a glitch occurs when you die in combat that allows you to be attacked in spawn until it runs out. Not sure how often it occurs, but it has happened to me.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
About /class GUI

Remove the endcristals, just to make it more clean

Every type of class in a different row, warriors, rogues, casters and healers just the same way it used to be in event server

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I personally think herogates should go both ways again. We can add a cooldown to portal usage or maybe a cost so people don't just end up running back and forth again.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I personally think herogates should go both ways again. We can add a cooldown to portal usage or maybe a cost so people don't just end up running back and forth again.
Should just add a cost back in. It'd be easy to make em go back to spawn as well.
Up to @Kainzo though

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
The trees.... saplings grow through walls. Oak saplings produce spruce wooded monoliths. Send help

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Besides tnt in regions not working which makes raiding very difficult, everyone having unlimited access to plock makes raiding towns and even unregioned bases very unrewarding. Adding in a cost/limits to plock is needed asap

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I think the herogate need to stay one way but we need port spires back
Why not both? Herogates provide a money sink and can help newer players from going to what I would consider 'Hotspots'.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I think we should lower the holding time of the 4 conquest points to 1/2 or even a 1/4 of what it currently is. Two larger groups had a lot of fun fighting at a conquest point today and if that has the opportunity to happen more often I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.