• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Legacy Maps?

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I haven't been online in a while, and out of curiosity I was wondering if there is any way to view the old maps in game. Personally I would love to go back to Sanctum, Zeal, DG, Bastion to relive a few short moments of nostalgia.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I haven't been online in a while, and out of curiosity I was wondering if there is any way to view the old maps in game. Personally I would love to go back to Sanctum, Zeal, DG, Bastion to relive a few short moments of nostalgia.
I beleive Baston still exists but Idk about the other maps

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When and if things die down - the map size is massive. Talking 1-3GB, so bandwidth costs would be high to just provide a straight DL link.

The downloads won't be free, if we do offer them up - to cover hosting costs, etc.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
When and if things die down - the map size is massive. Talking 1-3GB, so bandwidth costs would be high to just provide a straight DL link.

The downloads won't be free, if we do offer them up - to cover hosting costs, etc.

I'd be up for that tbh, would be awesome to go back to some maps.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
All maps exist and are archived save for Map #1 (This map saw maybe 1000~ people) so none of you could even remember it.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff

They're not asking for downloads, they're asking to go to them in game...