• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LearnToSpel's Wonderfully Speled Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: LearnToSpel
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
  4. I was banned once by mistake on my old favorite server, Battlecraft. This was more than a year ago though, an admin thought I was xraying, but my innocence was proven. I also was banned once in another server I played in by a terrible admin who thought I was ban evading without any proof... I went to prove my innocence and was finally unbanned after about a week of pestering the admin with proof that I was not ban evading. However, I lost interest in that server after being banned for so long and realized that it was poorly run for letting such a terrible admin get away with banning me for no reason... he didn't even apologize for the trouble he put me through.
  5. Referral(s): The Battlecraft community
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. The first time I heard of Herocraft was when I played on a server that used the Heroes plugin over a year ago. I thoroughly enjoyed the server and was sad when it was shut down. I then applied for Herocraft and was accepted, but that was quite a while ago and am not surprised that I am gone from the Whitelist. Then, I joined a server called Battlecraft which has now sadly been shut down, and have recently found out that many old Battlecrafters have moved on to Herocraft. Apparently it has the best MC PvP you can find now. I checked out the server while being greylisted and was amazed at how well made the server was and decided to apply once more.
  8. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted on one site (will vote on the others later)
  9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read these rules and agree to them.
  10. Reason you should be accepted:
  11. Well, where to get started... I think that my long year of playing on Battlecraft has helped me excel in Minecraft PvP. I grasp the Heroes concept, as I have played on a few servers that use the plugin. I won't say that I am an amazing builder because that would be lying (lol), but I can tell you that I make interesting builds that surpass the average wooden box design that so many Minecrafters seem to use. I wish to contribute to this server's community as I have to all the great servers I have played in the past.
  12. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCL11}
  13. Additional Info: I love Minecraft and have been playing it for two years now. I am a Minecraft modder and have made a few mods that were reviewed by famous YouTubers. If you want to see videos of my mods and Minecraft creations, I have some videos on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/LernToSpel2/videos?view=0
  14. I hope that I can once again meet up with my old friends in this server and will be sure to recruit some of my other friends. The PvP in Herocraft looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out! However, I NEED to be able to chat with others since I am a very social person and just can't play Minecraft without communicating with others.
  15. I'm a big fan of PC gaming and have a Steam account with many games. I love Indie games, and Minecraft is what got me into them. I play a game called League of Legends which is a Strategy/PvP game and I am quite good at it. Another game that I play is called Guild Wars 2. It's an amazing game and it shows, that's all I can say :p
  16. I completely LOATHE hackers and have a clean history in every online game that I have played. Just the thought of it makes me sick, all it does is ruin the fun for yourself and others. Because of this ideal that I have, I promise that you will never find me hacking on Herocraft. One of my friends hacks and it really pisses me off. I'm definitely not going to let him play on any server that I enjoy.
  1. I also have a question, do I need to use Spoutcraft to be able to see the onscreen exp and damage GUIs? If the answer is yes, I downloaded Spoutcraft, but for some reason whenever I try to join the server, I get booted and it tells me "Outdated client!". Any idea what the problem is or how I can fix it? Thanks, and I hope to see you on the server!
  2. -LearnToSpel

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: LearnToSpel
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):
  4. I was banned once by mistake on my old favorite server, Battlecraft. This was more than a year ago though, an admin thought I was xraying, but my innocence was proven. I also was banned once in another server I played in by a terrible admin who thought I was ban evading without any proof... I went to prove my innocence and was finally unbanned after about a week of pestering the admin with proof that I was not ban evading. However, I lost interest in that server after being banned for so long and realized that it was poorly run for letting such a terrible admin get away with banning me for no reason... he didn't even apologize for the trouble he put me through.
  5. Referral(s): The Battlecraft community
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. The first time I heard of Herocraft was when I played on a server that used the Heroes plugin over a year ago. I thoroughly enjoyed the server and was sad when it was shut down. I then applied for Herocraft and was accepted, but that was quite a while ago and am not surprised that I am gone from the Whitelist. Then, I joined a server called Battlecraft which has now sadly been shut down, and have recently found out that many old Battlecrafters have moved on to Herocraft. Apparently it has the best MC PvP you can find now. I checked out the server while being greylisted and was amazed at how well made the server was and decided to apply once more.
  8. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted on one site (will vote on the others later)
  9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read these rules and agree to them.
  10. Reason you should be accepted:
  11. Well, where to get started... I think that my long year of playing on Battlecraft has helped me excel in Minecraft PvP. I grasp the Heroes concept, as I have played on a few servers that use the plugin. I won't say that I am an amazing builder because that would be lying (lol), but I can tell you that I make interesting builds that surpass the average wooden box design that so many Minecrafters seem to use. I wish to contribute to this server's community as I have to all the great servers I have played in the past.
  12. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCL11}
  13. Additional Info: I love Minecraft and have been playing it for two years now. I am a Minecraft modder and have made a few mods that were reviewed by famous YouTubers. If you want to see videos of my mods and Minecraft creations, I have some videos on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/LernToSpel2/videos?view=0
  14. I hope that I can once again meet up with my old friends in this server and will be sure to recruit some of my other friends. The PvP in Herocraft looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out! However, I NEED to be able to chat with others since I am a very social person and just can't play Minecraft without communicating with others.
  15. I'm a big fan of PC gaming and have a Steam account with many games. I love Indie games, and Minecraft is what got me into them. I play a game called League of Legends which is a Strategy/PvP game and I am quite good at it. Another game that I play is called Guild Wars 2. It's an amazing game and it shows, that's all I can say :p
  16. I completely LOATHE hackers and have a clean history in every online game that I have played. Just the thought of it makes me sick, all it does is ruin the fun for yourself and others. Because of this ideal that I have, I promise that you will never find me hacking on Herocraft. One of my friends hacks and it really pisses me off. I'm definitely not going to let him play on any server that I enjoy.
  1. I also have a question, do I need to use Spoutcraft to be able to see the onscreen exp and damage GUIs? If the answer is yes, I downloaded Spoutcraft, but for some reason whenever I try to join the server, I get booted and it tells me "Outdated client!". Any idea what the problem is or how I can fix it? Thanks, and I hope to see you on the server!
  2. -LearnToSpel
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1355064365,1355064037][/DOUBLEPOST]Re-added

I will get back to you in regards to your question about Spoutcraft via pm