• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Joshtsai's Mod App

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I would like to preface this application by saying, while in the past I have been known for long applications, this application will not be that but rather the quick summary of my time and effort spent towards the community summed up in a short application.

1 Minecraft IGN: joshtsai

2 Position applying for: Mod

3 Age|Timezone:19|Pacific Standard

4 How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing Herocraft on May 23 2012 So just over 3.5 years.

5 Why do you think you would make a good mod?:

6 Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Answered 5 and 6 together for better flow.

I would make a good mod because of my dedication towards the community and the hope that the server will always improve. I would like to take this to the next level by being a moderator. I am interested in the role that one takes as the helper towards the community in insuring that everyone has a positive experience on the server.

I have spent a few months now as an active Guide and Proctor and greatly enjoyed these positions. Through these I have learned how Herocraft handles both the petition system and the ways to make sure that chat is not abused by any players. My knowledge here and my ability to make fair judgement calls would greatly benefit my moderating abilities.

I also have several years of experience working as a Youth leader in a summer camp. These daily interactions with middle school aged students and younger, along with my age not being too far away from the median age of the community allow me to better relate and work when issues arise.

The only additional info I have would be, I will be able to lower the workload that other staff currently have by focusing on helping other players and making sure that their petitions are handled in an appropriate and timely matter.

This application might change in the future as I add or delete certain things, but I just wanted to get it in before the new year.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I would like to preface this application by saying, while in the past I have been known for long applications, this application will not be that but rather the quick summary of my time and effort spent towards the community summed up in a short application.

1 Minecraft IGN: joshtsai

2 Position applying for: Mod

3 Age|Timezone:19|Pacific Standard

4 How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing Herocraft on May 23 2012 So just over 3.5 years.

5 Why do you think you would make a good mod?:

6 Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Answered 5 and 6 together for better flow.

I would make a good mod because of my dedication towards the community and the hope that the server will always improve. I would like to take this to the next level by being a moderator. I am interested in the role that one takes as the helper towards the community in insuring that everyone has a positive experience on the server.

I have spent a few months now as an active Guide and Proctor and greatly enjoyed these positions. Through these I have learned how Herocraft handles both the petition system and the ways to make sure that chat is not abused by any players. My knowledge here and my ability to make fair judgement calls would greatly benefit my moderating abilities.

I also have several years of experience working as a Youth leader in a summer camp. These daily interactions with middle school aged students and younger, along with my age not being too far away from the median age of the community allow me to better relate and work when issues arise.

The only additional info I have would be, I will be able to lower the workload that other staff currently have by focusing on helping other players and making sure that their petitions are handled in an appropriate and timely matter.

This application might change in the future as I add or delete certain things, but I just wanted to get it in before the new year.
Thanks for the app, I'll be looking over several and getting back with the possible candidates.