• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's the Final Countdown

A

Alente1

Bearing in mind the wordpress countdown is based off local time so woefully inaccurate for anyone that doesn't actually live in CST ;p

Mine's been at 00:00:00 for quite some time now.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Bearing in mind the wordpress countdown is based off local time so woefully inaccurate for anyone that doesn't actually live in CST ;p

Mine's been at 00:00:00 for quite some time now.

Yeah same here, though I came to the conclusion that if there's a timer up it's probably less than 24 hours away.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Just over 9 hours to go, so it'll be an early morning for me, and, since I don't have uni tomorrow, should be a fun day.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
if i'm not wrong, this countdown will end at 6pm CST, one hour too late

and, CST? i read somewhere it was CDT, if it was CDT, it would be one hour less again, so this countdown is two hours too late

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
if i'm not wrong, this countdown will end at 6pm CST, one hour too late

and, CST? i read somewhere it was CDT, if it was CDT, it would be one hour less again, so this countdown is two hours too late

Maybe they're accounting for the last minute delay? :p

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
okay, maybe i was wrong, i counted the time change from GMT, but, in fact, i'm in GMT+2 right now, so if i count those two hours, the countdown can be right

damnit, why everyone in the world can't use the same time setting?

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
edit: but, dang, if this countdown is true, that mean new map at midnight only for me :(

re-edit, ... okay, this was the reply button, not edit

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
i work tomorrow, like all Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays, too bad that i'm a full grow man with a half time job..

hard to have to pay your rent and food and Internet access yourself :(

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
i work tomorrow, like all Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays, too bad that i'm a full grow man with a half time job..

hard to have to pay your rent and food and Internet access yourself :(

We'll be here waiting for you, besides, you have to give people time to get stuff so that you have something to rob. ;)

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
yeah, i know i have to wait a little before robbing people :p

but i have a new KRS to rebuild with the others citizen of the rising sun :p

ForTehZZZ

Coal
...its a joke. When there is a Minecraft related video with real IRL footage, it is a joke just to ask: ''What Texture Pack Is That?''

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It's dark now... and quiet.

No other people, no violence, no laughing.

Time to leave that place behind...

...And find somewhere new.