• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is it greafing?

i am a founder of the new town Moria. while i was working on a project out of the way another founder decided it would be a great idea to construct a giant trench which went right through the center of my project. when i attempted to repair the damage he decided to mine it out agen then took away my permission to my project site. i started working on my project at least a day before the idea of this wall. this wall is now cutting my site in two. can i report the players involved for greafing?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
If he is the mayor, and your project is under his rings or within 100 blocks, your project is ended unless you can work it out with him. Several people can start a town together, but once 1 is chosen as the mayor, he has all the power and can make the decisions he wants to with the town.

If there are no rings on this "town" yet then it is greifing to cut through your project as well as to region someone else's building site.