• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To Installing 1.7.2 - Rei's Minimap, Macromod, Liteloader, TABBYCHAT and Optifine

Vasilis

Dirt
I Have a problem on step 8, i don't how to open Liteloader in winrar, should i just try opening it in windows?

xShonounx

Gold
I'm doing this on windows 7, I followed your instructions and the instructions from the guy who made the macromod and liteloader (To install the MacroMod), but for some reason when I launch minecraft using the 'LiteLoader 1.7.10' profile, it says that there are '0 mods installed'. Yes, Macromod is inside the '1.7.10' folder in the 'mods' folder. It's the only one in there. LiteLoader managed to install successfully, but Macromod doesn't want to install... help?

EDIT: Wait, do I have to delete the META-inf folder? Or is that just for Rei's and Optifine? I'm so confused
EDIT 2: Deleted the META.inf folder, nothing happened.
EDIT 3: I also have forge, and I can't help but notice that LiteLoader didn't see that it was installed.

Last edited:

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Hello! I have an error if anyone cares to look at it, I'll post it in the spoiler below.

Everything was going great until I added Rei's Minimap (Not sure why but I felt like a rebel and added it in last.)

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oops.

Time: 8/17/14 7:17 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bah
at azd.Z(MinecraftOverlay.java:463)
at azd.e(MinecraftOverlay.java:689)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:103)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bah
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:99)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 9 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at azd.Z(MinecraftOverlay.java:463)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at azd.e(MinecraftOverlay.java:689)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:103)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
Java Version: 1.7.0_60, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 62123048 bytes (59 MB) / 228589568 bytes (218 MB) up to 954728448 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
Mod Pack: Unknown / None
LiteLoader Mods: none
LaunchWrapper: 12 active transformer(s)
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.CrashReportTransformer
- Transformer: optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.LiteLoaderCallbackInjectionTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.ChatPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.ServerCustomPayloadPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.ServerChatPacketTransformer
- Transformer: net.eq2online.macros.transformers.CollectionPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.JoinGamePacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.MinecraftOverlayTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.LoginSuccessPacketTransformer
- Transformer: com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.transformers.CustomPayloadPacketTransformer
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
Launched Version: 1.7.2
LWJGL: 2.9.0
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 7560D GL version 4.2.12422 Compatibility Profile Context 13.152.1.1000, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: []
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)[/spoiler}

EDIT AFTER REALISSING I DIDN'T DELETE META-INF!
WAIT NEVER MIND! IT'S OKAY NOW! Yay!

kpep123

Iron
Like several others it seems I'm having issues with 1.7.10 Rei's. No errors but it doesn't load. I get that it needs META-inf needs to be deletes. If someone can tell me what minecraft directory it needs to be installed on that would point me in the right direction. Thanks

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Like several others it seems I'm having issues with 1.7.10 Rei's. No errors but it doesn't load. I get that it needs META-inf needs to be deletes. If someone can tell me what minecraft directory it needs to be installed on that would point me in the right direction. Thanks
AS the title says this is FOR 1.7.2 NOT 1.7.2 :/

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Cant seem to get ries to work. I have followed the steps and everything works but ries map

Ye, that's how I've been logging on till now. I found out what was the issue, some of the .cht files got deleted for whatever reason and topazchat was bugging out. When I saved them all over again it got fixed.

Thanks.