• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

imlost19 App

imlost19

Air
1. In-game name: imlost19
2. Location and Age: Florida, 22
3. Previous bans: none
4. Referral: I forget his name, but a couple days ago someone told me this is a pretty good server
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I'm mature, and I usually have a good amount of free time. I also like to help new players out. I built a pretty big castle on single player so I'm pretty experienced with building big things...
6. Additional info: I used to own a server for counter-strike (and moderate one for bf1942) so I know how difficult it can be to moderate a server.. which is why I want to join this server.. because from what I hear it has a good set of moderators. Another thing, the last minecraft server I played on was really great, and I enjoyed it thoroughly, but it was constantly laggy and crashing so I decided to move on from my old home. I played for a bit when you guys were on your test map and it was amazing, no lag, beautiful structures... basically.. i can't wait :D

oh, and I <3 minecraft.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
I saw this application on Minecraftforum.net and got to it there-don't worry about it Kainzo :)