• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Hunter Class Suggestion

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
New rogue class
Hunter

Weapons: Axes and Bows

Bow damage: 125(25 less then ranger)

Axe damage: 50-88 at level 1-60 with diamond axe

Armor: Leather Head and Boots, Chainmail Chest and Legs

Base HP 680
Max HP 870

Level 5 Tame Wolf
Passive you are able to tame wolves.

Level 10 Ensnare/Ice Trap
You trap anyone with in 6 blocks of you allowing you to run away.
30 second cool down 3 second slow/snare.

Level 20 Eagle eye
You check the surrounding area to see if any enemies are around.
2 minute cool down tracks anyone with in a 1-125 block radius.

Level 25 Penetrating Mark
You mark a target revealing their weakness's dealing 10 extra damage with all weapons.
Cool down 30 seconds 1 target at a time. Lasts for 15 seconds

Level 30 Disengage/Backflip
You propel yourself 10-15 blocks backwards.
Cool down 15 seconds.

Level 40 Axe Clip
You hit an enemy using your axe slowing them for 2 seconds and deal 85 damage
Cool down 30 seconds.

Level 45 Eye of the Tiger
Passive you gain the traits of a tiger as you can now run 20-50% faster. (Breaks when in combat and activates again when out of combat)

Level 55 Arrow Repel (lesser form of forcepush)
You shoot the enemy dealing 94 damage and pushes back the enemy 10 blocks.
Cool down 1 minute

Level 60 Explosive Arrow
You equip your arrows with explosive rounds dealing 40 extra damage and knocking back the person
Cool down 2 minutes

Ok well give me your opinions I really want to know everyone's idea I don't mind negative attitude just don't go overboard

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm going to try to come up with 3 other classes so there is now 5 specific class's for all of the four so far I think they are going to be this one, caster has elemental, warrior has barbarian, and healer has apothecary or like Templar.

Da_Burg

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm going to try to come up with 3 other classes so there is now 5 specific class's for all of the four so far I think they are going to be this one, caster has elemental, warrior has barbarian, and healer has apothecary or like Templar.
If they are like this one they would be great classes to add in.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
If they are like this one they would be great classes to add in.

Yea this one took my around 30-45 minutes to think about so I'm going to actually put work into the classes and try to make them none op as I know what is and isn't.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Damage on the axe seems a bit much. But other than that would be a solid rouge class.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Seems way too impossible to catch up with.

Also I feel like I'm looking at a compilation of league of legends ADC skills (mostly quinn).

macura

Diamond
Cool ideas, REALLY needs balancing though. Atm it is like a ranger/ninja, with potentially ninja damage, speed boost, two slows and a forcepush lol. I like most of it except for the aoe snare, not sure there can be a balance for that. Also a high decrease in the damage of the lesser force push, a nerf to the damage increasing skill and base damage. With the damage increase it would be a more armored ninja. But overall great ideas and i think it would be cool if every base class gets another possible spec choice.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Seems way too impossible to catch up with.

Also I feel like I'm looking at a compilation of league of legends ADC skills (mostly quinn).

Well when first creating this champion I didn't think one bit about Quinn I just considered games that had hunters in them and Incorporated cool moves. Also Someone help me come up with level 60 ability.

Psh Kainzo LOOK AT THIS THREAD!!!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I do think there should be 5 specs at some point, for all base paths. This would obviously need to be balanced and fleshed out, but it's a decent idea. jake332211 has also been designing new classes.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
I do think there should be 5 specs at some point, for all base paths. This would obviously need to be balanced and fleshed out, but it's a decent idea. jake332211 has also been designing new classes.

Eh don't tag me here, the Idea is cool but I don't feel like we need another ranger class, but some of the skills are what a ranger currently needs (should of had these period, talking about a disengage) to improve the pvp issues.