• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How We Present Ourself : How We Are IRL (Not for the faint heart)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
How I see myself on HC
220px-Edward_VII_in_coronation_robes.jpg

How I really am.
LabEndless%20LabradorAdPhoto.jpg

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
How I present myself:
samurai_spirit_two_by_artgerm.jpg

Badass Samurai
How I really am:
46567.jpg

A super nice guy who is sarcastic, hates school and awaits his one love to change his life forever.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Can I do my own or is that against the rules :O?

*EDIT*

F*CK IT BAYYYLLIFEEEEE!!!!

Presents himself:
trolls-doll-purple-haired.jpg

Troll Doll's are all win

Actually:
TrollFaceDancing.gif

I always fuck with my teachers and my parents. The only reason I seem to be passing school is because they don't want me. Last year I got 409 behavior slips. My teacher told me to not come back next year, guess where I am! In her class again :D!!! She missed me.

SemajArchMage

Legacy Supporter 3
Presented:
Xanimage.png

Actually:
447064_1274368006884_full.jpg

Not everyone finds me likeable at first because I come off stronger than I actually am. But given time, my friends know I'm a hero and a saint.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
I always fuck with my teachers and my parents. The only reason I seem to be passing school is because they don't want me. Last year I got 409 behavior slips. My teacher told me to not come back next year, guess where I am! In her class again :D!!! She missed me.

The fact that you claim troll amuses me.
You couldn't be further from it.
Let me fix this for you.

Presents:
typical_newfags.jpg

You think with stories like the one above that you are coming off as "cool" or "troll".
You aren't.
I hope you were saying the above as an internet lie to bolster your reputation with masses.

Actuality:
Poverty_homeless_french_man_shopping_trolley.jpg

Probably isn't you yet.
Only because you clearly aren't 18 so your parents are forced to keep you around.
What you should do is get off the forums.
Go apologize to your teacher and beg her not to expel you from school.
Then walk home to your parents and apologize for being a little punk and ask them to ground you from the computer for a few months until you get your shit in order.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
Dude calm down. Don't be messing with my boy Trok. Making a post like that just makes yourself look like a punk ass bitch.