• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT How did you hear about Herocraft?

How did you hear about Herocraft?

• Total voters

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I found Hero Craft while doing a google search for MCMMO servers. I like the plugin because it gives a feeling of accomplishment. It also lets you feel like you're progressing. The idea that someone just suddenly knows how to make diamond armor has always seemed ridiculous to me. I'm excited to see where it all goes. I'm really enjoying the server and I love being a farmer. I don't suppose there has been any thought into adding more crops and unique food recipes? Also, still confused as to how I can summon a squid and not a bunny. I figure it'll all evolve so I'm happy.
One of the main draws about HC is not needing any mods, though some mods help a ton. Adding in custom Crops (At least placeable ones that were actually different) would require Client Mods. Custom Crafting and Special Loot is 100% possible and always being worked on.

Lujiu

TNT
Iv played herocraft since 1.4 or 1.5 (cant remember which one) Iv been hoping from herocraft servers as they died or if they were flat out bad. (This one has been the best one and probably will remain the best one in minecraft)

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
From members and an owner of a different server (long dead) who'd quit Herocraft to make his own. Members who played on both included MalaWolf, pdog88, Da_Burg, blockyswag...

The owner's IGN was smash26t.

Last edited:
A couple of years ago I played on a server called HeroCraft and I decided to look it up again then I saw this server so I started playing here.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@Droowid Told me about a video game/server that people built ridiculous monuments and cities, and then fought tooth and nail over them.

FrostWings

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Around 3 years ago, a friend of mine suggested me to play on this server after the heroes server we often played on shut down.
Back then, I had no premium MC account, so we shared the same account so I can play on the server.
After a few weeks.. Well, something happened to him. I started avoiding using his account, and stopped playing on the server.

Last year, I finally bought my own MC account after freelancing for awhile. yay \o/
A herocraft pvp video on youtube got me interested to play on the server again.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
( Updated with more Details )
I had been told by my Friend/Bestie/Stalker/[Redacted] Zack ( Aka RadioactiveFlop ) that I should get into RPG stuff, and I was like "Ok man where do I start" and he suggested I should google ( He actually said Bing or some other thing but I ignored him :p ) some RPG Minecraft Servers.

He has ruined my life!!!! CURSES!!!! IMA ADDICTED MAN!

Shorthand: Google

I wanted to get a feel for where our community comes from and what brought everyone here.

Knowing where we came from will allow us to better direct our efforts for Heralds and Advertising!

Feel free to discuss!
I was informed by an e-mail because I am also playing on the other more vanilla hero craft sever

IGN: VeritbleLyncathp
Muted by: Not sure
Time of mute: Not sure
Server/Channel: Tour i think.
Reason for mute: Spamming
Your story: I was asking a question and no one was answering, and I was upset. I apologize and promise not to do this in the future

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: VeritbleLyncathp
Muted by: Not sure
Time of mute: Not sure
Server/Channel: Tour i think.
Reason for mute: Spamming
Your story: I was asking a question and no one was answering, and I was upset. I apologize and promise not to do this in the future
Not the place for this bud. post it in hc.to/appeals