• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: Tekkit Server - New HeroTEK server in test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Repeating the same issue over and over again will not quicken anything. It only shows you as an impatient toddler who only thinks of them self. I have already informed kainzo, but he has been busy with the real server.

Edit: didn't see Kains post on my phone.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Sometimes when your right, your right.
Xjaysack-1.jpg

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
The crashed is caused by people attaching wooden pipes to condensers, which I have told them that it crashes the server. This is once again caused by the treecreepers, as I talked to some of them yesterday. I'll see what I can do, but seriously, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IT HAS HAPPENED.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Do this server have a different whitelist or something?
Cause I get Connection refused, when I try to connect...

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Server is down, as you may have heard on my second to last post, because people attached wooden pipes to condensers. I have not been able to be on at the same time as Kainey, so the server is still not fixed. Thank you. xJaySack, that is not the problem, and I hope you learn to read English soon.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
The server *should* be fixed now. All the chunks ownerships have been reset though, so don't forget to /chunk buy your chunks again.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I think I might pop on this server and give it a legitimate try(unlike last time) after I master samurai on the main server.

Status
Not open for further replies.