• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft OST

Should HC have a OST?

• Yes, music is awesome!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I don't really care.....

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nah, I don't want one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Weikauno

Coder
I would like to band together a team to produce music for an original sondtrack for Herocraft!
We would have some people to write it, then some to record it, and finally some people to edit it and put in a resource pack.
I myself am a very experienced musician and I feel music enhances games greatly. It would be an honor to work on music for my favorite Minecraft server, Herocraft, and Kainzo, the great creator of Herocraft :)

RagingDragon5

Portal
Too add on to your idea. I always wanted a herocraft animation series/videos. With original music, animations using maya/blender, and maybe voice actors. Series could be based off of someone's lore while the videos could just be random

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I would like to band together a team to produce music for an original sondtrack for Herocraft!
We would have some people to write it, then some to record it, and finally some people to edit it and put in a resource pack.
I myself am a very experienced musician and I feel music enhances games greatly. It would be an honor to work on music for my favorite Minecraft server, Herocraft, and Kainzo, the great creator of Herocraft :)
Sounds fun

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Too add on to your idea. I always wanted a herocraft animation series/videos. With original music, animations using maya/blender, and maybe voice actors. Series could be based off of someone's lore while the videos could just be random
I can do that stuff with cinema4d

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I voted for "I don't care" because I know I would just end up turning it off regardless of what the music was.