• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft OST progress page

Weikauno

Coder
I have begun writing an original soundtrack for Herocraft! Listen to my WIP music and give some feedback on how I might be able to make it better, suggest a theme of a piece I may write, and just good ole opinion on how it's going! Thanks for reading and listening, hope you enjoy it :)

P.S. if you a skilled musician and are interested in helping write music, come on in and maybe you can do some recording of the parts, also!

*click on song names to listen to them*

*songs are either (WIP) work in progress, (Concept) idea for song, (F) finished or (A) almost done.

music list

Songs:
(WIP)Ghaupnhikp (pronounced gop-nik-p) - first song in the OST, kind of battle/village music combined
-update: did a little research and in process of fixing nasty chords and stuff

(WIP)Hhyilkh (pronounced ha-yilk) - church-y song requested by @archceaser tell me how ya like it so far

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Songs Composed by Me:
[WIP]The Magic Lands

A piece I started but haven't finished yet. The lands of magic and strange stuff.
[F]The Wilderness
The unpredictable, always moving wilderness. Pretty much complete.
[D]The Great Plains of Haven
A peaceful moving tune that can be looped to go on forever by cutting off the end measure and just repeating from the beginning. It put me in plains for some reason. Probably because it didn't sound like a battle scene. It could easily be a peaceful forest or town.
Songs I Think Are Good Enough For HC By Me:
[M]= Maybe [D]= Definitely this thing is the best
[M]The Wilderness
[D]The Great Plains of Haven
I must say, good job if you wrote these. *hired*

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I'd actually like to list a bunch of areas/dungeons for Adventure map and have some of you compose 'em - would be good fun.
I wish there was some way that specific music played while you were in certain areas.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
In 1.7 or 1.8 ( Not sure of which version ) the /playsound can play non-Vinnila sounds ( AKA you dont have to replace a regular sound with it ) and you can play it by its name. With some decent effort and using some plugin to determine a boxed off area you could make sounds area specific.

:D

( Sethbling demonstrated this on his youtube somewhere if you want to look it up )

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
With the resource pack - its quite possible.
In 1.7 or 1.8 ( Not sure of which version ) the /playsound can play non-Vinnila sounds ( AKA you dont have to replace a regular sound with it ) and you can play it by its name. With some decent effort and using some plugin to determine a boxed off area you could make sounds area specific.

:D

( Sethbling demonstrated this on his youtube somewhere if you want to look it up )
These are extremely awesome.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I wish trumpets could play that low, haha. Awesome work!