• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heritage of Heroes [The Lore Project]

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
The Heritage of Heroes is an attempt to create races/nationalities based on towns from throughout the history of Herocraft.

This is a WIP, and this is what I have so far (will be developed over the next few days, I'm just getting my basic ideas laid out):
  • Archaeans- the First people, will be explained later.
  • Omniscients- people of former TOP cities and related groups.
    • Artemites- people of ORE.
    The founding of Artemis, eventually the Capital ORE, as told by Alexdaparrot, first King of ORE:
    Artemis was founded after a short adventure away from Nova. I had garnered 750c due to my mining when the map started, so I approached Aussie about the possibility of splitting the fee to found a town in half. Thus, with 750C of TOP money and its blessing, I set out to find the spot that would eventually be called Artemis. It was over a small ocean, up a steep hill, and over that hill emerged a plain that was neatly surrounded by hills. It looked like a bowl, and I loved it. So I went to the back of the bowl and started to build the Temple of Artemis. By this time, a few people had joined forces and we quickly recruited people to the town, mostly new players. So, Artemis was founded on shaky ground with solid stone halfslabs. I met many of the people who now occupy leadership positions on this server at that point; we became an entity that was unrivaled in terms of might. The rest is history. Artemis was founded in a small plain on a solid grounding of stone halfslabs and amazing players.

-Alex​
    • Renese- people of KRS (Sanctum and Zeal).
    • Shirokese- people of Shiroku, a group founded by five Artemites.
    Shiroku began its earliest development with Howdanrocks and Toadsworth29, Artemites. They had grown bored with life in ORE, so they began to build their own city, whose name has been lost to time. They eventually were joined by Wolfgang784, GreyP, and Babb1e. When the map wipe came, they migrated into the new world of Zeal.
    • Athenians- people of ZKH, a group founded by a group of Artemites.
  • Edolains- people of KOE
    • Fiorians- People of Fiore and Silverwyn.
    • Dwemers- People of Darkforge, Skyforge, and Lightforge.
  • Madlo-Minions- People of MOB and Madlum.
    • Madlans- People of Madlum.
    • Minions- People of MOB
If you would like your (pre-Dragon) town included, or would like information on you town changed, please reply to this thread or send me a PM.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
The master list of races and their members (based on my research on old town threads):

• Archaeans
  • Omniscients
    • Artemites
      • AlexDaParrot
      • Atvrider312
      • Babb1e
      • Ezmac
      • GreekCrackShot
      • Greyp
      • HolyRane
      • Howdanrocks
      • Jmoney222
      • Jwplayer0
      • Sheddi
      • Toadsworth29
      • Unknownloner
      • Wolfgang784
    • Renese
      • Dielan9999
      • Ironee212
      • Kongrave
    • Shirokese
      • Awesomesnak
      • Bigbrain2010
      • MasterQ450
      • Omegainceptor
      • Theonlyasianguy (You were pretty much one of us <3)
      • Tyronus
      • Viktor
    • Athenians
  • Edolain
    • Fiorans
      • Amgroma
      • Cybersword
      • Dazureus
    • Dwemers
      • Diavolo1988
      • Domitius
      • Fuckingsoup98
      • Woleverentun
  • Madlo-Minions
    • Madlans
      • Heruohtar
    • Minions
      • I don’t think any actually still play.
If you wish to be added/removed from a group, say so. You must have been a part of its town at some point.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The "Dwemers" have sadly decreased each map, reaching the apex of our power on the Sanctum map, When our mayor (Domitius) Was King Of Edolas. What exactly will this project do? Chronicle these different races laid out? I can see this project as starting some wars based on racial superiority :p

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
It will chronicles the people of Herocraft, how they form into groups (towns) and how those groups evolve.

And Omniscients are the best race I do not intend to imply any race being superior to another.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Sadly, only a few Madlumites remain. 2 that I know of. Heruohtar, and the other one - I can't remember his name right now~

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You should change Dwemers from:
DarkForge, Skyforge, Lightforge,
to
DarkForge, (Sanctum)Skyforge, (Zeal)Skyforge, Lightforge,
Seeing as there were 2 different Skyforges.

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
:p I went from Nova, to Brome, to Artemis, to Aphrodite, to Ares Nomad. Now I am just a Nomad.............

What does that make me?:eek:

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
The master list of races and their members (based on my research on old town threads):
If you wish to be added/removed from a group, say so. You must have been a part of its town at some point.

@toadsworth29 I was part of Artemis/Ares/Shiroku.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
It will chronicles the people of Herocraft, how they form into groups (towns) and how those groups evolve.

And Omniscients are the best race I do not intend to imply any race being superior to another.
I was a key member of Lion's Bay in the sanctum map.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I was a member of [Sanctum]Skyforge, A Council Member of [Zeal]Skyforge and am currently the Mayor of Lightforge, so add me to the "Dwemers" group.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
:p I went from Nova, to Brome, to Artemis, to Aphrodite, to Ares Nomad. Now I am just a Nomad.............

What town did you spend the most time in?
ALso, toad I want to help you with this!
Hit me up in coversation so we can figure stuff out.
Sadly, only a few Madlumites remain. 2 that I know of. Heruohtar, and the other one - I can't remember his name right now~
Just out of curiosity- what general area of the world was Madlum in (i.e. northwest)?
EDIT: @Heruohtar

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5

A mix breed. You are like a cookie baked with a ton of random ingredients; we still don't know if you came out edible :p.

-Also, I love to proofread/write/edit things, so if you need any (more) of those things I'd be happy to help, Toad!