• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: Thejoker1177

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN / Age: Thejoker1177 / 14 (Turning 15 in just one month!)
Position applying for: Herald
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 9 Months
What's your favorite color?: Green
Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): CST
Do you have a youtube/twitter (Account)?: I currently have a youtube account, although it doesn't have any videos, it will still be useful. I plan on getting a twitter.
What are your areas of expertise?: I love recording minecraft videos. Even though I am very new to this, it is a blast. Another thing I enjoy is being part of all different kinds of communities. Aside from herocraft, Minecraft Forums is one of my favorites. I currently have about 50 posts on my Minecraft Forums account. I can use that to bump threads.
I also have a little experience with Photoshop.
What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?: Minecraft forums is probably the top. I can bump any herocraft thread, or make some new threads that could contain some info on herocraft and how awesome it is!
Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you need me to do different jobs other than the ones listed above, I could. I just need to learn.