• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Haxnn's Guide Application

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Haxnn

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 18 / MST (GMT -7)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Four and a half years.

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I was an active guide on Herocraft for about a year before I took a break from minercraft, and I truly believe that I did a good job to help new players understand and enjoy the server. I understand that the game can be very overwhelming and different from other minecraft servers, and that the learning curve can be a lot to swallow at first. I I can help new players overcome that learning curve and will do everything I can to help both new and old players alike have the most enjoyable Herocraft experience possible. While it was such a long time ago, I remember what it was like to be confused or overwhelmed by the sheer amount of content Herocraft has to offer, and I know that I would have loved and appreciated any help I could have gotten when I started out.

Additional info you would like to tell us? After a few years of nonstop playing I got burnt out of minecraft and was demoted due to inactivity. After a relatively long break I've refreshed myself with the rules and got caught up with all the changes. I''m ready to get back on the team to help the newest generation of Herocraft players! I can assure you that I'll be here for a while, so inactivity won't be an issue!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them! Thanks for taking the time to read my application. Even if I'm not accepted I'll still do what I can to help out.

Last edited: