• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hard to Catch Up...

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
Long time no see everyone. I have not played Minecraft in about two years now, and I have had an urge to start up again. I played back on what I think was the second world of Herocraft. If anyone remembers I started what became a City called Ultima (The floating city).

Long story short I want to get back into Herocraft but its just so different now. I was wondering if there is a more casual server that I could get on, or a side server some of you play on?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Heya! Good to see Vets popping in again.

I don't believe that we have a side server - pretty sure Runefaust is down (Vanilla sister server Kain had made in August-ish).

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
I can imagine lol. I am getting the hang of things, taking it slow. I just can't believe how much this server evolved. You did a really good job keeping it alive, and growing all this time C:

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I can imagine lol. I am getting the hang of things, taking it slow. I just can't believe how much this server evolved. You did a really good job keeping it alive, and growing all this time C:
Welcome back, guy I never met! :D
Might want to fix your center align in your signature. :)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
The only side-server at this point is HeroBeast, a server Skaduush hosts for the Feed The Beast modpack.
( at least I think of it as a side-server)