• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

Tristo3399

Stone
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Tristo3399
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: My skills in combat and building
  • What do you expect from the town: A nice community, and a place to call home
  • Alignment: Neutral-Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I dream of having a place to stay that is safe, a place with people who I can trust and hang out with. A place that I can defend with all of my abilities.

Kevitoo

Wood
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Kevitoo
  • Past towns:none, FIRST town applying to!
  • What do you want to contribute:anything the town needs. Farming? Smith?
  • What do you expect from the town:Im fairly new so maybe some help and tips, most of all fun.
  • Alignment: Good side.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: As i said before fun is my goal. And I play with someone that lives in the town currently beazyKID. We just want to get creative, level up, have fun. Were trying to get more people to play on the herocraft server as well.

douwe265

Stone
  • greetings people here is my appliation:)
  • Your Minecraft IGN:douwe265
  • Past towns:none
  • What do you want to contribute: i am training for wizard and for alchemist
  • What do you expect from the town: thad it will be a nice town whit great people and having fun
  • Alignment:i am good to all people but not evil guys
  • Describe yourself and your goals:i like to make fun and to build my goal is to be strong and defend the people of vigil

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I would like to bring to the attention that this town needs more staff. I've have noticed that Aerokii is rarely on and Dwarfers isn't very consistent either. I would like that either Nate or I take the place of Truecorruptor as he has, from what I know, quit the server. You know we can be trusted from our old days in Raubtier and this town need more dedicated staff if it's going to last.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I would like to bring to the attention that this town needs more staff. I've have noticed that Aerokii is rarely on and Dwarfers isn't very consistent either. I would like that either Nate or I take the place of Truecorruptor as he has, from what I know, quit the server. You know we can be trusted from our old days in Raubtier and this town need more dedicated staff if it's going to last.

I can agree with that- I'll give this a bit of thought and see if I can't promote someone that's more active.

And, in a general response about the Town... I apologize for not being on more often. busy busy busy in real life right now, and it's left me with no desire to play. I'll try to be on more often, but I need to think of a good project to work on that'll keep me entertained. Anyone with ideas should send them to me in a convo!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll try to get on more, I have been focusing on school, addicted to FIFA 13:), and busy with guide stuff when I am online.

• Your Minecraft IGN: Saben00
  • What do you want to contribute: Paladin & Smith
  • What do you expect from the town: That I'll have lots of fun, that there'll be lots of nice players and nice atmosphere.
  • Alignment: I'm good to other persons, but only if they're good to me
  • Describe yourself and your goals:I like building and playing with other players. My goal is to become stronger and have fun from game.

• Your Minecraft IGN: M3NTALBAC0N
  • Past towns: no past towns
  • What do you want to contribute: i wish to contribute a mob killer :D
  • What do you expect from the town: i expect a friendly town that will help me when needed
  • Alignment: good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: loyal friendly player who wants people to fight along side and craft with and just want somewhere to call home

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry to those have been applying and not received responses. I haven't had the time to actually check for room space in Vigil. I have been busy with a HUGE project at school for my English class which requires me to daily meet with my group members and not have time to log in long enough to actually go through all the applications. Trying my best, got 17 school days left of school which seem to be the busiest of the school year.

I will be a lot more active probably after these last 2 weeks of school.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: M3NTALBAC0N
  • Past towns: no past towns
  • What do you want to contribute: i wish to contribute a mob killer :D
  • What do you expect from the town: i expect a friendly town that will help me when needed
  • Alignment: good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: loyal friendly player who wants people to fight along side and craft with and just want somewhere to call home

Accepted!
Msg me in game and I'll show you the town and set you up.

PS Sorry It took so long. We have been having some activity problems and I just got promoted (You're my first recruit!)

Dan__B

Dirt
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Dan__B
  • What do you want to contribute: Entertaining people by dying constantly. Probably.
  • What do you expect from the town: Somewhere peaceful to bring up the kids.
  • Alignment: Good to Neutral. A swing state.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Build exciting stuff and eat lots of pumpkin pie.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Dan__B
  • What do you want to contribute: Entertaining people by dying constantly. Probably.
  • What do you expect from the town: Somewhere peaceful to bring up the kids.
  • Alignment: Good to Neutral. A swing state.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Build exciting stuff and eat lots of pumpkin pie.

Accepted! Also don't try to take my job! I'm the personal punching bag of the town!

Flatliner_v2

Stone
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Flatliner_V2
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to build a mighty city, assist in anyway. I am a ambitious person and want to give me 110% in helping your town become a Kingdom. I prefer to build from the ground up and that's why I want to join you.
  • What do you expect from the town: A well organized team, knows the objectives and how to do them at the same time a little fun don't hurt.
  • Alignment: Willing to help others, were only as fast as our slowest person. There is no I in Team to be cheesy.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm an American living in South Korea so the time difference may be a factor but that could be a good thing. There could always be someone online to watch the town. Want to make this town the next Kingdom!