• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hamlet: Solitude

Gold
Application
IGN: AvatarKris
Time zone: eastern time
Classes: rogue crafter
How long have you been on HC: a day and a half
Why do you want to join: This may sound dumb but... I'm new and I need a place to seek refuge and also this place has the name of a town from skyrim xD, I'm being honest.
Will you help with town projects: Of course, I would be bored if I didn't, I love to help build!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes, self explanatory xD
Referrals: none

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Well the town farm is mostly done. Just another section of wheat and reeds to add until its at full capacity! Thanks to all that have helped with it! :)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
updated the town thread a bit, fixed current projects, really hoping we can get our glass box stupid thing looking good so I can post some pictures.

Deamon532

Stone
Application
IGN: Deamon532
Time zone: East Coast
Classes: Rouge/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: About a month
Why do you want to join: I would like to have a nice town that goes to war and has progects
Will you help with town projects: Yes I will do anything that is assigned to me
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do
Referrals: None, I don't greafe, steal, or any of thouse things

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Umm deamon you can only be in one town at a time, does this mean you are leaving Belegost? You havn't said anything...

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Farroes (mayor)
Darroes (sic)
Frodio
Sashari
Meh1002
Pete1060
JackDavies6
Ozzyboyjuz
sandman7227
standman7227
Sothe
corlark
000oooLostooo000
Lolof
Hathhe
hummybuddy
turtle_guy
smperez1970
xerc_xeez
matthewalg
This is just sad FARROES! IVE BEEN IN THE FUCKING TOWN FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS AND YET YOU STILL FORGET TO ADD ME?!?!?!!? DDDDDDD:

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Bah, I'll make a new thread for the town tomorrow and update all the names.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN:zachimon
Time zone:central -6:00
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter): warrior/alchemist(master rogue)also i can go mason if needed
How long have you been on HC:since last june/july
Why do you want to join:Because I was very good friends with the killuminati people last map and I wish to help the town progress.
Will you help with town projects:Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Referrals:Whiteninja1970

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
its been 4 days because we are still waiting for an admin to make darroes the mayor, its taking a long time.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, what Farroes said. I've been waiting on becoming the actual mayor according to the HTTP before I make a new thread.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys uh, I was currently banned about an hour ago. Im hoping to be unbanned soon. No, this does not mean you can steal my crap, destroy my house, take my crops, and do stupid shit like that. :p I will note you guys on my ban! :D

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Have had a Massive week at work so havent been on much this week, cleared what i could in the town, in the little time i was on.. will be on early next week, so leave my shit alone lol :-P

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Jonsoon

Time zone: MST

Classes: 49 Wizard, 55 Merchant

How long have you been on HC: 1 year

Why do you want to join: I have been with Farroes and Darroes in the past and enjoyed their leadership

Will you help with town projects: Yes

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes

Referrals: None