• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Loganth4

Loganth4

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Loganth4
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 21/ (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 and Half years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I am always helping new players, ill go onto the ruins just to help them learn herocraft. I am a fairly active player even if its just standing around doing nothing but talking in offtopic and tour chat. Most often i will be on for 8hours at a time and go really late into the night.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: College student with no job, sleep really weird times, wake up 2pm and go to sleep 4-6 am just being on minecraft. Never have been banned or muted on this or anyother server for any reason, i am a stickler for the rules. In the past (1 year ago) i was less active in-game chat and forums, but i really am becoming an active talker in chat and spend most of my time in chat.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: Loganth4
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 21/ (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 and Half years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I am always helping new players, ill go onto the ruins just to help them learn herocraft. I am a fairly active player even if its just standing around doing nothing but talking in offtopic and tour chat. Most often i will be on for 8hours at a time and go really late into the night.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: College student with no job, sleep really weird times, wake up 2pm and go to sleep 4-6 am just being on minecraft. Never have been banned or muted on this or anyother server for any reason, i am a stickler for the rules. In the past (1 year ago) i was less active in-game chat and forums, but i really am becoming an active talker in chat and spend most of my time in chat.
Looks like a good app to me :) @Xanipher will get you sorted out