• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Haxnn

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Haxnn

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 18 / Mountain

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over 5 years now! I have the Legend title and everything!

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have been a guide twice in the past. Both times I was removed only due to inactivity. Unfortunately my drive and passion for the server disappeared and I didn't find myself logging on. Recently I've rediscovered that passion, and want to be a contributing member of the server once again. While I was a guide I took great pride in my title. I dedicated all of my time and energy on Herocraft (and that's a lot of time and energy) to supporting new players and helping them transition into the server. In my opinion, new players are the life blood of this server and just as vital to our community as the veterans. New players need someone they can turn to for help and support, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile to make sure their Herocraft experience is the best it can be. In the past I have put the well being and support of our newer members before all else, and that hasn't changed over the years I've spent on this server, be it as a guide or not. However, as a Guide providing help and support doesn't stop at new players. Even returning veterans and regulars on the server need help every once in a while. I've spent a lot of time on the wiki and in game so I'm more than prepared to help. In addition to my experience as a Guide, I've been the mayor or council member of several towns in the past and am currently on the council of a town. Working with new town members and introducing them to the community has given me a lot of additional experience helping out new players getting them settled and comfortable on the server. Whenever there is a cry for help, be it in tour chat, help chat, or town chat, I am always one of the first to extend a hand.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I want nothing more than for this server to thrive and succeed. New players are essential to the life of a server and they deserve as much respect as our seasoned veterans. All of us were new once, and a great first impression goes a long way.

Thank you for reading my application. I hope I'll get the chance to return to my spot on the Guide team, and look forward to working with new and old players alike.

Last edited:

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Glad to be back! Thank you very much! I'm excited to help out once again.