• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: PanFlake

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: PanFlake
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 15, Eastern Standard Time (EST)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: A little more than 1 year
(Since June 22nd, 2012)
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would be a good guide because I usually have time while in the herocraft world to just sit in tour chat and help the newcomers. It is a great feeling when you know you've helped a new player learn to play and have fun in the server. When I help a player achieve what he/she needs to do successfully, I feel accomplished and it makes me feel better about myself, knowing that I have helped someone. Also I'm a person who always want to be there to help you even if it doesn't work out. Much of the time on herocraft is spent in my trade district plot smelting, to pass the time I am usually on tour chat asking if anyone needs help.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: When I started Herocraft I didn't chat much, I would just level and mine. The more I played though, I felt that leveling and mining wasn't enough. I decided to go onto chats, make new friends. It is a great feeling when you make a new friend. So then came tour chat, as I saw many new players in need of help. I decided to start helping them out to be able to have fun on herocraft and enjoy the game. This led me to applying for guide.

I'll probably be able to guide, when the server resets.

Last edited: