• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: DuskWolfMC

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
=== Guide Application ===
  1. Minecraft IGN: DuskWolfMC
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on/played Herocraft for nearly three years now, it will be such this coming September, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience thus far.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Well, I had a good experience when I began playing on this server, and I wish to help new players have an even better start than I did. I've met some wonderful people here, and I want others to do the same and enjoy their time here. I also figure with the upcoming "NO" that having a few extra Guides will be helpful, and most likely, necessary. I will happily be here to help new players understand (and hopefully follow) the rules.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: There really isn't anything about me that will affect my time being a Guide other than I have two dogs and well, they have needs too.
-DuskWolf

Last edited:

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I've recently hit three years now, and I would like to express that my interest in this position still holds.
For those of you who have already viewed this thread, thank you for your time and consideration.

I've always felt that one word posts that just say, "bump" are annoying, not sure why.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
=== Guide Application ===
  1. Minecraft IGN: DuskWolfMC
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 15|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on/played Herocraft for nearly three years now, it will be such this coming September, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience thus far.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Well, I had a good experience when I began playing on this server, and I wish to help new players have an even better start than I did. I've met some wonderful people here, and I want others to do the same and enjoy their time here. I also figure with the upcoming "NO" that having a few extra Guides will be helpful, and most likely, necessary. I will happily be here to help new players understand (and hopefully follow) the rules.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: There really isn't anything about me that will affect my time being a Guide other than I have two dogs and well, they have needs too.
-DuskWolf

Welcome!