• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GrandMaster Legendary Class

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Wazzup Herocrafter's,

I would like to hear your opinion about the grandmaster. Please make your reply as detailed as possible and also try to mention what you think could be the solution or what should be changed! This is so we can help the server decide what to do With grandmaster.
So now i will give my opinion. I think Grandmaster should be nerfed but only slightly. I don't find it too OP the effort to obtain it was more hell trust me. People say that it can handle 5 v 1's but that's not true at all! It's not that kind of OP class in fact DarkMaster is better then GrandMaster. They are not even at all. Darkmaster is sooo much better then Grandmaster. Maybe slight nerfs are needed but for Darkmaster you need to nerf it a bit more to make it more balanced.

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
My solution to legendary classes is to remove them. Overall I feel like they don't provide healthy gameplay. They are hard to balance because the lack of constant gameplay and trying to balance them to be stronger than the rest, but not too much stronger. From what I can see from Grandmaster's skill list it is just a mish mash with one unique skill thrown in (DivineRuination). Same with DarkMaster (GreatChasm). All in all the classes aren't too unique. Only the way you reach that class is...

I would much rather have a class that has a lot of dev time put into it, balanced to the same power as the rest of the classes, be reached in the way legendary classes are reached.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
My solution to legendary classes is to remove them. Overall I feel like they don't provide healthy gameplay. They are hard to balance because the lack of constant gameplay and trying to balance them to be stronger than the rest, but not too much stronger. From what I can see from Grandmaster's skill list it is just a mish mash with one unique skill thrown in (DivineRuination). Same with DarkMaster (GreatChasm). All in all the classes aren't too unique. Only the way you reach that class is...

I would much rather have a class that has a lot of dev time put into it, balanced to the same power as the rest of the classes, be reached in the way legendary classes are reached.
The biggest issue though is getting a dev to code a class. Legends are super easy to create since they're just config based (Minus their unique skills, but I assume Kain can pin a dev to make one or two skills). I'd rather see T3 removed too, they're so difficult to work with.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
The biggest issue though is getting a dev to code a class. Legends are super easy to create since they're just config based (Minus their unique skills, but I assume Kain can pin a dev to make one or two skills). I'd rather see T3 removed too, they're so difficult to work with.
Yep.

There is also the argument that why should there be such an advantage available to people who can simply put more time in. A lot of people want to master a single class and just get on with the game. It can be very hard to do that when there is a person who makes it to legendary and is able to easily dominate someone without being good

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
What about the people like me who worked so hard to obtain the legendary class. I payed about 40 euros + leveled 6 classes and then it's going to get removed and it's all for nothiing? How do you think you can fix a problem like this? What is your solution to the people who already obtained Legendary?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
What about the people like me who worked so hard to obtain the legendary class. I payed about 40 euros + leveled 6 classes and then it's going to get removed and it's all for nothiing? How do you think you can fix a problem like this? What is your solution to the people who already obtained Legendary?
Wait until next map...

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
They're not going to be removed. I'd like to see them removed, but not just ripped out at this exact moment.