• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GMute appeal

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: @uin153
Muted by: @Crius (I Cant find his name to tag so I am gonna tag some other ppl @Kainzo @TimForReal )
Time of mute:Tuesday? Maybe monday, forget.
Server/Channel: GMute
Reason for mute: Excessive caps/Saying procters weren't real staff (SAWWY)
Your story: I was talking in O chat, and as normal me I sometimes full caps a sentence or so, and then go about talking normally, well, over the past few days of me doing it Crius decided that I was doing it to much and said if I cap'sd again he was going to mute me. I didn't think he was going to Gmute me, but even still I didnt do it for awhile, because hey, mutes are annoying. But then flash forward to Moday/Tuesday. I was in O chat, and cap'sd again, Crius said staph, and then I complained and said proctors weren't real staff. Then Gmute /story

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: @uin153
Muted by: @Crius (I Cant find his name to tag so I am gonna tag some other ppl @Kainzo @TimForReal )
Time of mute:Tuesday? Maybe monday, forget.
Server/Channel: GMute
Reason for mute: Excessive caps/Saying procters weren't real staff (SAWWY)
Your story: I was talking in O chat, and as normal me I sometimes full caps a sentence or so, and then go about talking normally, well, over the past few days of me doing it Crius decided that I was doing it to much and said if I cap'sd again he was going to mute me. I didn't think he was going to Gmute me, but even still I didnt do it for awhile, because hey, mutes are annoying. But then flash forward to Moday/Tuesday. I was in O chat, and cap'sd again, Crius said staph, and then I complained and said proctors weren't real staff. Then Gmute /story

Crius = @adioshoes78

You need to be more mindful of chat rules, also proctors are real staff (hence the mute powers and all). Proctors now act as chat moderators in case you hadn't known! I will lift the global mute and apply it to a local mute in Offtopic. I'll let Crius decide the length when he has time or @Irishman81 can chime in.

(Need you online to lift the global mute)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Crius = @adioshoes78

You need to be more mindful of chat rules, also proctors are real staff (hence the mute powers and all). Proctors now act as chat moderators in case you hadn't known! I will lift the global mute and apply it to a local mute in Offtopic. I'll let Crius decide the length when he has time or @Irishman81 can chime in.

(Need you online to lift the global mute)
Tag me in 10 days @uin153 and I'll lift the o chat mute.