• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Friend List

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
This is something that has blown my thought process for some time now, a friend list.
Even just a basic list where you can send people a friend request, and if people accept they'll pop up in your friend list, and you'll pop up in theirs.

Now, here comes the cool part. Thing about what we could add into this, popup text when a friend logs on, when was your friend last online? And so on and so forth.

Not sure if there is a plugin for MC that allows a friend list, or if HC's coders actually has to code all of it themselves.

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I wanted to bump this instead of reposting the same suggestion.

I think the idea would be great to help keep tabs on the players not in your town that you like to talk to/hang out with/etc.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We've had a friend's list - that allowed anyone on your friends to access your LWC (if you g:friends modified it)

It had an API but never caught on with other plugins.