• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

For Other Enchanters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Changing your proff after level 55 will reset you to level one.
Found this out myself as a last resort dispite Posting a thread awhile ago
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/enchanting-clarification.13188/
As well as asking numerous times in /ch h for clarification.

Funny enough the pe was answered in less then 1 minute with an insightful "enchanters max at 100"
Thanks for that.

At the expense of my time the answer was found.
Switching specs before level 100 will not save.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
That is shitty, nobody is gonna get to 100 unless the exp is modified, an admin should fix you back, in the meantime hit me up in game for free enchants

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes, an admin should fix you back. We all know the level 100 thing was only a workaround for high level enchants, and not constantly remastering Enchanter.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
This needs to be fixed and you need to get your level back.
The enchant class is a unique class for heroes, and if you respec and it resets your profession to level one enchant spec, SUCKS.

it should put you back at at least level 55 if you had it. like a lock point, ie if your under 55 and re-spec its gone/resets to 1 and if you above it it should be 55 or your level you had since its the only profession class to go to 100.

enchanters give up there hard earned exp for this enchanting.

You need fixed as your the only one I have heard have this happen too. other may have suffered but you took the brunt of this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If you don't have the master title, it won't save exp. We can fix you back - but you should know full-well that changing a class before mastering, will not save exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.