• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Engineer IC Player Detector St

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
The IC [mc0272] was not added to the game, the IC Player Detector was, but the IC Player Detector Self Trigger was not, im not sure if this was intended or not, but it is not listed on our skills so I thought someone forgot to add it.

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
None of the player detectors works ingame, no perrmissions.
Also the block detector is not working at the moment.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Can you do me a favor? I am editing the IC section of the wiki page, however my minecraft is down. Can you type
Code:
/skills engineer #
where "#" is the page number, and check to see if its on the in-game page?

Also, are you saying you are unable to place it or that it isn't working when placed? if its not working when placed, could you write down what you typed on the sign?[DOUBLEPOST=1348417984,1348417854][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, what is your Engineering level?

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
I already checked that before. The Entity and player detector is there. The self triggered entity detector as well but unfortunately not the Self triggered player detector.

The IC that are listed are all failing because of permission issue.

I'm Level 55

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I got the block detector working, but as said above the Self Triggered Player detector is not on the skills list. Im also 55

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
I was able to create the block detector but I never got it to react to blocks placed in the set radius.