• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Enchanting is Busted, Master Enchanters=Worthless atm

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Is there any current way around this? I'm guessing due to the old plugin restrictions on specific enchants in connection with the recent 1.8 changes requiring lapis and probably other similar factors as well? Some people seem to have figured a way around it but no idea as to what. Really not fun.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
im not sure what issue you a referring to for sure. The one our town has dealt with is sometimes after enchanting / disenchanting an item you just cant seem to enchant anything. The work around i found is enchanting with a tier 1 enchant will then reset the issue and allow you to use tier 3 again

Parsalin

Iron
im not sure what issue you a referring to for sure. The one our town has dealt with is sometimes after enchanting / disenchanting an item you just cant seem to enchant anything. The work around i found is enchanting with a tier 1 enchant will then reset the issue and allow you to use tier 3 again

the issue with enchanter right now is some enchants are blocked meaning if silk or fortune is the tier 3 then that option is blocked... i honestly think tables should be removed and enchanting should be a skill based system, maybe make it so they have to look at a table like smith and deconstruct. then type /skill enchant sharpness while holding item if item is a tool then a random chance of sharp to sharp V this seems more effective then derping about with the tables...

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
ahhh silk and fortune have always been disabled from enchanting on herocraft for as long as ive been here. i agree that random is annoying though

Parsalin

Iron
ahhh silk and fortune have always been disabled from enchanting on herocraft for as long as ive been here. i agree that random is annoying though

oh i know theyve been disabled but its because of that that options lock up in the table. im not suggesting we allow them but somthing needs to be done. this will also happen with protection on armor and flame on bows and fire aspect on swords if those options come up that tier will not work.