• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ehabs whitelist application UPDATED

ehab

Dirt
ok lets get straight to it shall we? :p

1. IGN: ehabhanhan

2. Location and age: california, and 13

3. previous bans: i have been banned once, from a server called mentalcraft, because this guy kept killing me, so i broke into his house and stole some diamond, but this is a straight up pvp server, so payback is encouraged right? XDD

4.referrals: umm im not exactly sure to what your reffering to here...

5.why should i be accepted : ohh this is always the hard question... umm i am good at making forts and stuff, and im really looking for a server exactly like this one. i am great a great builder, and if u want i can show u my single player world to prove this :p i would be a nice addition to this server, i have built giant knights and a castle!

6. how did i hear about herocraft: i saw one single youtube video, called wolves pvp LIKE A BOSS! and i was like this server is awesome, so i looked it up, and i did some reaserch, and i read everything i needed to read to know that this is definetly something i want to be a part of!

6.yes i did vote for herocraft :D

7. ive played world of warcraft for quite a long time, and then my account expired and i havent played since. this sounds pretty close, and its in minecraft so that makes it double awesome! :DD

please take this into consideration :)
-Ehab

ehab

Dirt
here are some pics

Attachments

• 2011-06-30_02.16.42.png
    2011-06-30_02.16.42.png
    561.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2011-06-30_02.21.34.png
    2011-06-30_02.21.34.png
    443.3 KB · Views: 8

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

ehab

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Ehabhanhan
  2. Location & Age: California age 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i have been banned once, from a server called mentalcraft, because this guy kept killing me, so i broke into his house and stole some diamond, and they banned me :p
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i am looking for a big server, where we can do what we want! I like socializing with people online, and i just wanna have fun with it :D its hard to find a good server, that isn't so strict, and single player gets boring from time to time, amd i want to show people what i can do :) I would be a good addition to this server because i am a great builder and i've built whole towns on my own.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i saw a video on youtube, and i thought it was pretty cool, so i did some research, and i am really interested in this server :)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i did vote :D
  8. Additional Info: I used to play world of warcraft and i had alot of fun with it, but my account is expired, and this seems really close to it in many ways! it seems very interesting and sounds like lots of fun, and i cant wait to join :D
Thanks

-Ehab

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.