• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Egorh Balance Team Application

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Egorh / 18
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Implementer + tester (can't really apply for senior balance off the bat)
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I think it is almost 5 years
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Ninja/Disciple. I am quite knowledgable on most classes
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST, time will often vary. Some weeks I could be on all the time doing things and others I may have projects that I need to work on
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've done a lot of class balancing before (on HC and on another server).
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I've been on this balance team before and I have worked on another server
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes but a lot of the time number changes will never cut it. Some classes problems are in the kit/design itself (they need reworks/ new classes)
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Nope, if they are adamant on doing something stupid I'll go against it
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Am I mainly applying for the Factions server

@Irishman81 @Kainzo @TimForReal

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Implementer + tester (can't really apply for senior balance off the bat)
4. What's your favorite class/path?:
Ninja/Disciple. I am quite knowledgable on most classes
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: EST, time will often vary. Some weeks I could be on all the time doing things and others I may have projects that I need to work on
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've done a lot of class balancing before (on HC and on another server).
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I've been on this balance team before and I have worked on another server
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes but a lot of the time number changes will never cut it. Some classes problems are in the kit/design itself (they need reworks/ new classes)
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Nope, if they are adamant on doing something stupid I'll go against it
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Am I mainly applying for the Factions server

If we could make another senior balance immediately we should go ahead and do that @Admins but regardless he is accepted.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
If we could make another senior balance immediately we should go ahead and do that @Admins but regardless he is accepted.
4. What's your favorite class/path?:
Ninja/Disciple. I am quite knowledgable on most classes

If you're active and helping again, I see it in the very near future. Adding you to the team for now.