• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon Ability Suggestion

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Some people have claimed that comparing classes to each other is no way to balance them. I find that hard to believe when all of them are literally the same class with the addition or subtraction of specific plugin based abilities, heroes related stats, in game commands via permisssions etc.

I think a mana based ability for Dragoon would be appropriate to let them do something with the mana they never get to use. It could use an ability already present in the game (or at least doable) that actually lends itself to the Class in terms of a light mobility tank.

I think that Wind Walk (from the old Samurai Skill Set) would be an acceptable ability to add to the Dragoon's 13 Skills to make up for the loss of Super Jump. It could be mana based, or even a sustained mana ability that last so long as you have mana and eat up a specific amount per tick as the Dreadknight's Aura's do now. What ever is easier to script.