• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Don't buy brink - it is a rip off.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
http://direct2drive.tellapal.com/a/clk/kRtMy

^click that and make an account through my referral link (You get a discount for being referred)

Go to BRINK,
Add to cart,
Promo code: Sizzle
-25%

Buy brink for $30,
Go to your account,
Click My games,
Click "Send Info" (NOT DOWNLOAD. Dont download with the D2D downloader)

Check email,
Get activation code,
Go to steam,
Activate new steam game,
Enter code,
Pre-load game,
7pm comes,
Play brink with me, kain, aph, and lexi.

MMKAY. Do it.
Now.

7c00414f.jpg

2e09aea6.jpg

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Kainzo said:
http://direct2drive.tellapal.com/a/clk/p62Wy

^^^^
Mine has cookies.

Your cookies are poisoned. Also the 20% isn't stackable and is rewarded at the end of the month. Figuring you get 1 refereed user who buys something, Aph gets one, and I get one, we could all get 20% off each copy of whatever game comes out next (June+).

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Gonna bump this up. Great deal. I've used Direct2drive before so I wouldn't have to wait for shipping. Haha.

I burned Brink like last week, but my modded 360 is at little brother's house, he's got nothing to do right now. Out of school.

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
Cant use your method unfortunately :I

My PC is obsolete.

And brutal is probably still laughing about how opening notepad crashed my comp on a few occasions..

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Kainzo said:
We're on PC btw. xbox/ps3 is hacks

Hahahahahahah. I know. I love PC gaming overall, but I want to purchase a better processor and possibly SLI x2 430 GT's (NVidia) before I try gaming-gaming. I can run most things pretty smoothly.

I REALLY want a better processor.

Any recommendations? I got a DuoCore 2.66 right now. And a 430 GT 1GB GPU.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7
The game looks great guys, really, but I've been trying to buy it for half an hour now. The site has given me an error at every step, and I've started over with new accounts 3 times. Maybe it's just my luck, but it seems to me like the website is a piece of shit.
Direct2Drive, not the Brink site.

Raolan

TNT
Meh. From what I've seen Brink just looks like any other TF2/COD influenced FPS only with some wall jumping.

Will I buy it? Yes.
Will I buy it now? No.
Will I not buy it if it's another 'durr bad game we all thought it would be kewl though'? Yes.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Raolan said:
Meh. From what I've seen Brink just looks like any other TF2/COD influenced FPS only with some wall jumping.

Will I buy it? Yes.
Will I buy it now? No.
Will I not buy it if it's another 'durr bad game we all thought it would be kewl though'? Yes.

I like it so far haha. Then again the last time I played an FPS was MoH in 2004...

Raolan

TNT
Xanipher said:
Raolan said:

Will I buy it? Yes.
Will I buy it now? No.

I like it so far haha. Then again the last time I played an FPS was MoH in 2004...

I don't mind how it looks, but the parkour aspect seems like something they scrapped together at the last second to make Brink seem unique.

Team Fortress 2 sexed up Borderlands to make a child Mirror's Edge wannabe. That family is Brink.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Its a pretty fun game - however the parkour aspect has little use as far as I can tell.

They were having massive issues with the game searching and connecting last night - but thats to be expected.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
^^

Lol until we get a post in the "show your face if you dare" thread, I think the trend of fake kainzo's (OR ARE THEY?) will continue. Its easily the most anticipated thing ever lol.