• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Diffuse's ban appeal again

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Diffuse
Banned by: Danda ??
Time of ban:Idk a couple weeks ago I think
Reason for ban: Being aware of and benefiting from other people abusing a bug ("pending investigation")
Your story: Posting this mostly to request some information among some other things:

-First thing I'm interested in is the actual rule I broke. Can it please be posted so I can see what exactly I did wrong? (Also perhaps where I can find said rule. I was born with a low IQ so finding these rules tends to be difficult for me and I have a hard time figuring out these rules on my own)

-Second thing is that if what I did wrong is duping items, I'd like to request the information as to how you have come to that conclusion considering my thievery level was only like 3 so I clearly didn't do that much.

-If what I did wrong was knowing about the glitch, benefiting from it, and not reporting it then I would like to report some people who also knew about the bug and benefited from the endeavors of said "exploiters".

-I would like to know how long this ban is actually for, whether it is permanent or temporary. Considering you wiped my town, wiped my coins, wiped my items, fixed the bug and have had me banned for two weeks for breaking an unwritten rule, I feel that I have learned my lesson and should listen to morality rather than written rules for what to do and what not to do on herocraft.