• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Designated Area for PvP

Y

ytiggidmas

Currently it takes time to find somebody to pvp against, having a designated pvp area could change this. Maybe 1-3 structures placed across the map that when activated, towns can compete with each other to be king of the hill, players could have 20 minutes to fight, and whoever holds the point the longest, or until the time is up wins a prize for winning.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I remember those it was literally the best because how fools would go in thinking they would get out and then died... <-- this guy
haha I would just run out and run in a circle and waste 5 minutes of their life. There was some good PvP there. It was alot like dueling except with a little interference ;)

what i think there should be r Arena's and ya the death fight duels and the whole world should be pve instead of constant pvp because jerks can just get added into the game and they wreck havoc on none armored players i know ya'll like the whole world pvp but i really don't like it :( can ya'll plz extend some protection to us whom have no armor? and also i got told that if i went out with gold armor on i would be murdered just for the armor so it don't help :(

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
How about we have PvP pits inside of spawn like last map?
Most people who play I don't think have a good enough PC to play in spawn on avg 30fps+ so it wouldn't be fair on them.
I think it would be nice to have random structures dotted all around the map (kinda to helpw ith quests aswell) which would have some PvP, PvE and both where you can go in and either look for mobs or players but to also add an adventure feel to this 'RPG' server.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Most people who play I don't think have a good enough PC to play in spawn on avg 30fps+ so it wouldn't be fair on them.
I think it would be nice to have random structures dotted all around the map (kinda to helpw ith quests aswell) which would have some PvP, PvE and both where you can go in and either look for mobs or players but to also add an adventure feel to this 'RPG' server.
It is their choice to go in to them. They know its PvP.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
It is their choice to go in to them. They know its PvP.
It still doesn't make it fair on them if that is the designated pvp on the server. Not to mention you will be limiting the number of PvP'ers on the server.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
It still doesn't make it fair on them if that is the designated pvp on the server. Not to mention you will be limiting the number of PvP'ers on the server.
Isn't that the same on arenas? It isn't limiting them it is actually increasing them. How is it limiting them it is the same as world pvp. I saw tons of fun pvp in there last map. Last map there was more pvp as well.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Currently it takes time to find somebody to pvp against, having a designated pvp area could change this. Maybe 1-3 structures placed across the map that when activated, towns can compete with each other to be king of the hill, players could have 20 minutes to fight, and whoever holds the point the longest, or until the time is up wins a prize for winning.

I think the addition of the fight pits in spawn last map were a good boon for world PVP. I have no idea why they didn't make a return this map.

They looked like this:

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I think the addition of the fight pits in spawn last map were a good boon for world PVP. I have no idea why they didn't make a return this map.

They looked like this:

Yeah the PvP pits were awesome and even just an arena you can go to for world pvp would be amazing near spawn it doesn't take that long to world edit some pits and it seems like everyone wants them. We want our pvp pits back!

KleenX

Iron
I disagree haha those pits were primarily for 1v1ing and we already have easy 1v1ing with /col duel. I think that there should be some structures around the map that have some strategical value(quests?). Does Temple MA tree house come to mind to anyone??

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I disagree haha those pits were primarily for 1v1ing and we already have easy 1v1ing with /col duel. I think that there should be some structures around the map that have some strategical value(quests?). Does Temple MA tree house come to mind to anyone??

How would you know what all of those things are/what they were for if you were only a member since May 24th, 2013. huh?

Y

ytiggidmas

How would you know what all of those things are/what they were for if you were only a member since May 24th, 2013. huh?

Please stay on topic, if you want to discuss that post it elsewhere.

Y

ytiggidmas

Also, there is a PvP arena in spawn. you lift down from the dining hall in Bastion castle

There is, but
  • literally half the server knows of it's existence
  • It's not very 'easy on the eyes'
  • At a Bad location.
There could be something made that's much better than this arena, and we could announce/advertise that it is available so people actually know it exists.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
There is, but
  • literally half the server knows of it's existence
  • It's not very 'easy on the eyes'
  • At a Bad location.
There could be something made that's much better than this arena, and we could announce/advertise that it is available so people actually know it exists.
What about where the black market used to be? Kind of a hell hole ATM (pun intended) but its easy to find! Especially with ppl exploring the new TD

Y

ytiggidmas

What about where the black market used to be? Kind of a hell hole ATM (pun intended) but its easy to find!

Good one haha, that seems like a great place to put a pvp area(especially the pits). Also if we could clean that area up with a bit of world edit(fill the not needed bits with stone) it would probably reduce fps lag for those people who don't have fancy gaming computers!