• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Demonishboy's Mod Application

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
------UPDATED--------

Minecraft IGN: Demonishboy

2. Position applying for: Mod

3. Age|Timezone
: 19, Eastern Timezone

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
August 30, 2011

5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Sense I was proctor, I have obviously grown older and more knowledgeable about the content that Minecraft or servers use( meaning things like configuring plugins or writing complex permissions) or even just sitting there for hours just figuring out why a plugin may not be working. I have a bunch of experience with working with people, have been told I am really easy to talk to, being the fact that I will actually sit there and listen to what someone is saying.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: The one thing that may lower the time of being on the server is the fact that I am now going to college for Graphic Communications and Thursdays I have 6 to 9pm classes, but I will attempt to get on when i can and when i have time

Last edited:

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

3. Age|Timezone: 17, Eastern Timezone

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined back in 2011 for a while there I wasn't playing but if I get this rank I will attempt to be on a lot more

5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have been with this server for a while, sense then I have been playing on other servers gained co owner on 3 out of 5 of them so I have more experience with being staff on a server I know how people will act and try to do to get out of beingcaught doing something against the server rules I also have set up permissions on a few servers for people so I have experience with some of the major permissions plugins, also I want this rank so i can help people when the have problems Or if there lost I can show them where to go. I really jusst want to help the server out with anything that ever happens.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Of the time that I have been playing on this server I have had fun raiding battling and leveling up gaining new spells, I really like the heroes plugins ( Thank you very much Kainzo for creating it) it makes minecraft a lot better to play and I could just be on the server for hours without getting bored I will be very thankful if i get this Rank.... thank you -Demonishboy

First, we prefer promoting people to Mod position after we've gotten to know them in game (normally through either having been a proctor or guide for some time) to display the dedication towards the server and sense of maturity that is needed to be a moderator. Until now, I have never seen or heard of your name before in game and I have been here since 2010. With the remark that "if I get this rank, I will attempt to be on a lot more." I don't see how it is fair to grant the highest applicable rank to someone without having shown the dedication to put in the time towards helping the server first. As such, I recommend for you to apply for Guide/Proctor as they are more of the 'helping people' position of the server, while still being very much players of the server.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
------UPDATED--------

3. Age|Timezone
: 19, Eastern Timezone

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
August 30, 2011

5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: Sense I was proctor, I have obviously grown older and more knowledgeable about the content that Minecraft or servers use( meaning things like configuring plugins or writing complex permissions) or even just sitting there for hours just figuring out why a plugin may not be working. I have a bunch of experience with working with people, have been told I am really easy to talk to, being the fact that I will actually sit there and listen to what someone is saying.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: The one thing that may lower the time of being on the server is the fact that I am now going to college for Graphic Communications and Thursdays I have 6 to 9pm classes, but I will attempt to get on when i can and when i have time

At this current time I don't feel additional moderators are needed, this is not an application denial - just a verbal notice that it has been seen. Thank you for applying, we will consider you in the future should our needs change and you still be interested.