• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dear Kainzo...

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
It's been almost 2 years since I've played on this server.
I just wanted to let you know you have done wonders
You have one of the most responsive admin teams on the forums as well as in-game.
Classes are much more balanced and I love the feel of attributes.
The added element of random drops with the relic system is amazing. (I'm a huge RnG drop table fan)
I've been lurking the forums and seen nothing but promising things about the RPG server.
This server may not be at the level it was population wise when I was playing in the day but I just wanted to let you know you have done amazing things in the time I've been gone.
Keep up the good work!
With the demise of servers that I've played on recently I'm sure more technical players will gain an appreciation for a server with this level of balance. thought, and dedication.

End Fanboy
~Recknod

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's been almost 2 years since I've played on this server.
I just wanted to let you know you have done wonders
You have one of the most responsive admin teams on the forums as well as in-game.
Classes are much more balanced and I love the feel of attributes.
The added element of random drops with the relic system is amazing. (I'm a huge RnG drop table fan)
I've been lurking the forums and seen nothing but promising things about the RPG server.
This server may not be at the level it was population wise when I was playing in the day but I just wanted to let you know you have done amazing things in the time I've been gone.
Keep up the good work!
With the demise of servers that I've played on recently I'm sure more technical players will gain an appreciation for a server with this level of balance. thought, and dedication.

End Fanboy
~Recknod
Spread the word! Tell yo friends and buy a few keys :)

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Bought a key and upgraded donation
There are a large group of us from another server still stuck in limbo.
Will do my best to lure them to a new home ;)