• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class info for Wiki data update

kpep123

Iron
I would like to know that the current stats are for all classes so I can update the wiki. Since joining this server I refer back to the wiki quite often and I'm sure other newbies do also. If an admin could supply me with current data I would be happy to help. Thanks

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I would like to know that the current stats are for all classes so I can update the wiki. Since joining this server I refer back to the wiki quite often and I'm sure other newbies do also. If an admin could supply me with current data I would be happy to help. Thanks
It's an ever changing thing for the most part. We're trying to hold updates for major releases instead of daily changes to give players a stable base.

You can find information on each class in game or by asking the specifics.
WitchOnaRampage

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
The classes in the wiki are up to date to 1 July, so the three big updates that happened over the last couple of months have been incorporated.

Over the last year or so, I've generally updated the classes every two months or so. If there is a big update, I'd certainly be wanting to do it as soon as the info is available to me.

kpep123 you're very welcome to contribute to the wiki. I'm off to class today (it's 7am here now) so tomorrow I'll start a thread about updating the wiki. Several people have been interested and involved in the wiki of late, which is fantastic. (I should go away more often!)

JazzDesignation EvilThor Amir86 0xNaomi Johnbaur PoisonEdge ShadowRavynn

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8

I recommend just updating your own class (when it needs updating), as you can easily access and test skills in-game. I can't think of anything in particular that needs updating currently though.

kpep123

Iron
I recommend just updating your own class (when it needs updating), as you can easily access and test skills in-game. I can't think of anything in particular that needs updating currently though.

Yeah, will do. It is up to data as Jack and Witch said. I guess it has been a couple weeks since I last checked the wiki. funny how times slips away from you when you have a 15 month old running around :)

kpep123

Iron
The classes in the wiki are up to date to 1 July, so the three big updates that happened over the last couple of months have been incorporated.

Over the last year or so, I've generally updated the classes every two months or so. If there is a big update, I'd certainly be wanting to do it as soon as the info is available to me.

kpep123 you're very welcome to contribute to the wiki. I'm off to class today (it's 7am here now) so tomorrow I'll start a thread about updating the wiki. Several people have been interested and involved in the wiki of late, which is fantastic. (I should go away more often!)

JazzDesignation EvilThor Amir86 0xNaomi Johnbaur PoisonEdge ShadowRavynn

Sure I'd love to help