• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [CHAMPIONS] Ranking up!

Aetosion

Obsidian
I think if you win one tourney, you get [Champion].
Win a second, you get [Champion*]
Win two, you get [Champion**]
etc.

This will allow players to keep the recognition they got from winning, instead of people forgetting that ever happened. I feel like there should be some residual title to commemorate who wins each tourney. The only point of the arena is to get the title, I know my team invested more money in the arena than we got back. Suddenly removing the title is negative progress. The only point in competing in these tourneys will be to have a title for a month, and lose money.

I honestly didn't plan on competing in the next tourney, I was going to give someone else a chance. I thought I got to keep the "belt" I won in the championships. If each team has to defend what they won, you'll end up with unhappy ex-champions, or one dominating team that never lets another team get a chance (my team :p).