• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
So sorry to bother you again with this Eldrylars but the offline thingy under my name sadly does not fit, think you could change it to, "Is in the pack"? Thanks once again.

Also, cookieboy27 left Herocraft. He asked me to tell you to remove his name from the town. Thanks again!

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
I left for Jericho. Good times guys, it just isn't lasting. I've moved out and have said a few goodbyes. Thanks for the awesome times guys.

Application
IGN: chaosxflameboss
Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into: Well, I want to be a Pyromancer Miner.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No I don't, but I can with a built in mic.
How long have you been on HC: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Why do you want to join:Well, I am lonely, and this place seems like a good choice for me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a miner, but I like Killing mobs now and then. I also like talking.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well, I am friendly and helpful, so I will help others that are new once I learn more. Also, I could do some mining projects with others for you.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master a path and choose a Sprecialization for either combat or crafting paths. Then I must buy a plot to build my house for 250 credits. Finally, I have to be a member of the community, helping in projects like building or mining.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the parts where you encourage new players and being a good sport, mostly because I agree and do that with others in real life.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No I do not.
Tell us about yourself: I am an American Male. I get crazy sometimes. I use a lap top so I have to charge for an hour after thee charge runs out.
Referrals: None.
What would you like your offline status to be: Either ' taking a nap' or ' having a staring contest with Endy' (Endy is what I call Endermen.)

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: chaosxflameboss
Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into: Well, I want to be a Pyromancer Miner.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No I don't, but I can with a built in mic.
How long have you been on HC: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Why do you want to join:Well, I am lonely, and this place seems like a good choice for me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a miner, but I like Killing mobs now and then. I also like talking.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well, I am friendly and helpful, so I will help others that are new once I learn more. Also, I could do some mining projects with others for you.
What towns have you been in: None.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master a path and choose a Sprecialization for either combat or crafting paths. Then I must buy a plot to build my house for 250 credits. Finally, I have to be a member of the community, helping in projects like building or mining.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the parts where you encourage new players and being a good sport, mostly because I agree and do that with others in real life.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No I do not.
Tell us about yourself: I am an American Male. I get crazy sometimes. I use a lap top so I have to charge for an hour after thee charge runs out.
Referrals: None.
What would you like your offline status to be: Either ' taking a nap' or ' having a staring contest with Endy' (Endy is what I call Endermen.)

Hey chaos,
Thanks for applying, your app looks good, and I'd be happy to set you up later today or one of our other managers will be able to help you out if you see them on.

Best,
North

IGN:armorgames0911
Time zone:EMT+2:00
What classes are you specializing into:Caster,Beguiler
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:No
How long have you been on HC:For 1 month
Why do you want to join:Because i think is the perfect town for me
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Im a very good builder from my opinion and i can build houses to request
What can you give to us, as a community:I can give work power
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):-
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:Be respectful after PvP
Tell us about yourself:Im a good PVP-er-so i will participate a lot at raids-,builder,miner and a bit of all
Referrals:-
What would you like your offline status to be:On Facebook!

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: BrusLi44
Time zone: EMT +2:00
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior - Samurai - Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't use it but I have a mic .
How long have you been on HC: About 1-2 months
Why do you want to join: I heard this is a good and respectful Town .
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Great miner and killer .
What can you give to us, as a community: A good player that is active a lot and will help .
What towns have you been in: I haven't been in any towns .
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: To be respectful after PVP.
Tell us about yourself: I play minecraft a little bit too much but I really enjoy it . I don't do things like raging , rage quit or any things like so . I'm a calm person and I'm not even a little bit stressed . I like to build things especially in Steampunk style . I'm also pretty good at redstone circuits but I don't know anything about this server mechanics ( the ones from Mason ).
Referrals: None
What would you like your offline status to be: Likes penguins !

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:armorgames0911
Time zone:EMT+2:00
What classes are you specializing into:Caster,Beguiler
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:No
How long have you been on HC:For 1 month
Why do you want to join:Because i think is the perfect town for me
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Im a very good builder from my opinion and i can build houses to request
What can you give to us, as a community:I can give work power
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):-
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself:Im a good PVP-er-so i will participate a lot at raids-,builder,miner and a bit of all
Referrals:-
What would you like your offline status to be:On Facebook!
Hi Armor,
Please make sure you reread the application, especially the part about the spirit of LO guidelines, and resubmit your application afterwards.

Best,
North

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: BrusLi44
Time zone: EMT +2:00
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior - (not sure , Dreadknight/Samurai) - Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't use it but I have a mic .
How long have you been on HC: About 1-2 months
Why do you want to join: I heard this is a good and respectful Town .
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Great miner and killer .
What can you give to us, as a community: A good player that is active a lot and will help .
What towns have you been in: I haven't been in any towns .
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: To be respectful after PVP.
Tell us about yourself: I play minecraft a little bit too much but I really enjoy it . I don't do things like raging , rage quit or any things like so . I'm a calm person and I'm not even a little bit stressed . I like to build things especially in Steampunk style . I'm also pretty good at redstone circuits but I don't know anything about this server mechanics ( the ones from Mason ).
Referrals: None
What would you like your offline status to be: Likes peguins !

Hi Brus,
Your app looks fine, I'm curious do you have any pictures of your builds? I tend to build more in the gothic style, but we could definitely use things like steampunk airships etc, if you're interested.
Also do you like peguins, or penguins?

North

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
" Hi Brus,
Your app looks fine, I'm curious do you have any pictures of your builds? I tend to build more in the gothic style, but we could definitely use things like steampunk airships etc, if you're interested.
Also do you like peguins, or penguins? "
-northeaster345
First, I like penguins , and sorry I used to have server so everything that I've built is lost . I like the idea of steampuhk towns and machines .

Application
IGN:GothicOssie
Time zone: GMT
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer most likely, Perhaps Pyromancer. Also Enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i am
How long have you been on HC: I played a while ago for about a week, Recently returning
Why do you want to join: I was recommended Paragon by someone
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Builder / Killer / Talker, Depending on the situation
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendly, Helpfull. And I Like to participate in a nice community.
What towns have you been in: None
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Purchase a house for 250c one time fee
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None. They are all acceptable and use common sense
Tell us about yourself: Well i am a returning player. I am a 29 year old, old school gamer form the UK. Recently got back into playing MC Multiplayer. I enjoy spending my time chatting, Helping new players out, Building, and making weird contraptions with redstone. I am laid back and willing to help out all i can.
Referrals: chaosxflameboss
What would you like your offline status to be: Brewing a potion