• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | taranwandering
Age | 29
Location and Time Zone | Boston, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 6 months maybe? Didn't actively play until recently
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | This looks like the most organized town, and the AD towns seem pretty legit overall. I'm tired of being randomly PVP'd and would like a regular party with which to level and explore.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm friendly. I'm fairly new, but I'm a fast learner and willing to help. I am tempted to spec into paladin or disciple. For a profession, I'm tempted to do either miner, engineer, or enchanter. I'd be willing to pick my classes based off of what the township needs.
Tell us about yourself | Ph.D. student in Boston studying English lit. I'm decent at building medieval style architecture and trying to learn other styles. I enjoy minecraft because it's generally a fairly peaceful game.
How did you hear about Volantis | I read the forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals
IGN | zach1755
Age |13 (turning 14 in December)
Location and Time Zone | Colorado,USA/Mountain Time
How long have you been whitelisted | about 1 and a half months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |(N/A)
Previous Towns | A small 3-person village that never really was a town.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The first guy quit withing a week when he got there, the second guy stayed for about a month, through thick and thin we stayed fighting every person that tried to either steal or grief us but then he just up and vanished, a guy came and told me that he would be back the very next day, he never came. I live in the remains of the village.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because it seems like the one of the best and well organize towns I have seen yet.
Why would Volantis want you | I am helpful and friendly that would love to give a helping hand to anything that Volantis needs me to do.
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Volantis | I read the list of towns on the server.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon,Aryios,LightningCapeRagingDragon5,hilltim1
Referrals

Accepted, check inbox

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Hey @Jonsoon, so my name is already on the first post, am I automatically in the town? Planning on playing a bit in my free time.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN | OrangeAngel
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Vermont GMT-5
How long have you been whitelisted | 11 months-ish
Previous Towns
| None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I live nearby and most of my friends are in it. I'd like allies so I don't get murdered.
Why would Volantis want you | I am an engineer and somewhat skilled with redstone, I'm a fairly decent builder given the correct materials.
Tell us about yourself | I am an Elite (almost Elder) player of Herocraft. I've seen it all man, I've seen things that'll make your eyes bleed (such as my first house, and the glory that was Magnolia). I enjoy doing community service, Not exactly a lot of free time but I'm often on. I enjoy mining, so I am able to easily pay the 100c per month (which is pretty easy because that doesn't exist <3), no but I know what was meant. I am an ex-proctor and ex-guide.
How did you hear about Volantis | All of my friends are in it, and I live 500 blocks away.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals: kevinlive, sheddi, and wolfgang784.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hey @Jonsoon, so my name is already on the first post, am I automatically in the town? Planning on playing a bit in my free time.
Find us ingame or on TS. :)
IGN | OrangeAngel
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Vermont GMT-5
How long have you been whitelisted | 11 months-ish
Previous Towns
| None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I live nearby and most of my friends are in it. I'd like allies so I don't get murdered.
Why would Volantis want you | I am an engineer and somewhat skilled with redstone, I'm a fairly decent builder given the correct materials.
Tell us about yourself | I am an Elite (almost Elder) player of Herocraft. I've seen it all man, I've seen things that'll make your eyes bleed (such as my first house, and the glory that was Magnolia). I enjoy doing community service, Not exactly a lot of free time but I'm often on. I enjoy mining, so I am able to easily pay the 100c per month (which is pretty easy because that doesn't exist <3), no but I know what was meant. I am an ex-proctor and ex-guide.
How did you hear about Volantis | All of my friends are in it, and I live 500 blocks away.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals: kevinlive, sheddi, and wolfgang784.

Accepted, check PMs.

Chuck_N0RR15

Stone
IGN | Chuck_N0RR15
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | USA Mountain Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 Week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.44237/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | It seems like a nice town with an organized structure. It also does not intend to PvP everyone in sight. I find these to be the makings of a nice community with flexibility in the opportunities it could provide. Also, it seems to have a nation planned out, so I can know what to expect to a degree.
Why would Volantis want you | I tend to be a team player and I don't have raging hormones that would make me violate any rules. I also tend to be creative in problem solving, which has gone a long way when I played Minecraft on other servers. I also tended to be ridiculously good at vanilla PvP (although it's essentially a position based point-and-click-fest), and I will try to master combat on this server as well.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a pretty busy student, so I'll be playing irregularly. I might put in 40 hours one week and put in 6 the next. I'd say I'll average about 20-30 though. I tend to dislike being in leadership positions despite being forced into them often. I just want to have fun, meet nice people, and burn off some stress.
How did you hear about Volantis | Saw it on this very forum
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, & RagingDragon5

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Chuck_N0RR15
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | USA Mountain Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 Week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.44237/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | It seems like a nice town with an organized structure. It also does not intend to PvP everyone in sight. I find these to be the makings of a nice community with flexibility in the opportunities it could provide. Also, it seems to have a nation planned out, so I can know what to expect to a degree.
Why would Volantis want you | I tend to be a team player and I don't have raging hormones that would make me violate any rules. I also tend to be creative in problem solving, which has gone a long way when I played Minecraft on other servers. I also tended to be ridiculously good at vanilla PvP (although it's essentially a position based point-and-click-fest), and I will try to master combat on this server as well.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a pretty busy student, so I'll be playing irregularly. I might put in 40 hours one week and put in 6 the next. I'd say I'll average about 20-30 though. I tend to dislike being in leadership positions despite being forced into them often. I just want to have fun, meet nice people, and burn off some stress.
How did you hear about Volantis | Saw it on this very forum
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, & RagingDragon5

Accepted, check inbox

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | NamelessFreak
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Latvia - UTC/GMT +2 hours
How long have you been whitelisted | A little over 2 years now.
Previous Towns | Camelot.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Personal IRL issues forced me to leave the server in general for few months.
Why do you want to join Volantis | To be totally honest. I just need a place to stay since I came back to HC. I can not promise I would stay forever as I am exteremly loyal to towns ( In this case my first real town Camelot), but it is dead now. So, if theres any chance of me leaving at one point it will be because of my old loyalities.
Why would Volantis want you | As I said above. Im extremely loyal to towns. Even after map resets etc. I tend to stick with my choices. May not be the best at PvP, but I do enjoy raw survival and architecture.
Tell us about yourself | Theres nothing much to reallly tell about me. Been a proctor before I took a few months break. Dont really know a lot of people on HC. Been part of Camelots council. And can take some responsibilities.
How did you hear about Volantis | From MultiHeartGold, hes a buddy of mine since Bastion and the only one I could turn for advice since I came back.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, RagingDragon5, Aryios, LightningCape
Referrals | MultiHeartGold

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | NamelessFreak
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Latvia - UTC/GMT +2 hours
How long have you been whitelisted | A little over 2 years now.
Previous Towns | Camelot.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Personal IRL issues forced me to leave the server in general for few months.
Why do you want to join Volantis | To be totally honest. I just need a place to stay since I came back to HC. I can not promise I would stay forever as I am exteremly loyal to towns ( In this case my first real town Camelot), but it is dead now. So, if theres any chance of me leaving at one point it will be because of my old loyalities.
Why would Volantis want you | As I said above. Im extremely loyal to towns. Even after map resets etc. I tend to stick with my choices. May not be the best at PvP, but I do enjoy raw survival and architecture.
Tell us about yourself | Theres nothing much to reallly tell about me. Been a proctor before I took a few months break. Dont really know a lot of people on HC. Been part of Camelots council. And can take some responsibilities.
How did you hear about Volantis | From MultiHeartGold, hes a buddy of mine since Bastion and the only one I could turn for advice since I came back.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, RagingDragon5, Aryios, LightningCape
Referrals | MultiHeartGold

I'm sure you will find Volantis a perfect fir you you. Welcome, check your inbox,

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, lately this thread has been for nothing else than people applying. Perhaps we should start discussing things here? I assume we got regions now? (don't have time to log in, got gf over) Should we start construction of the town and walls and such? It would be best in my opinion if the ones who has plans for the layout of the town could instruct the others, so that it's easy for everyone who is on to participate in the construction. A town where everyone is activated is an effective and including town. Perhaps some sketches could be drawn and posted here? so we can discuss and/or see how we are supposed to build the town.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Ok, lately this thread has been for nothing else than people applying. Perhaps we should start discussing things here? I assume we got regions now? (don't have time to log in, got gf over) Should we start construction of the town and walls and such? It would be best in my opinion if the ones who has plans for the layout of the town could instruct the others, so that it's easy for everyone who is on to participate in the construction. A town where everyone is activated is an effective and including town. Perhaps some sketches could be drawn and posted here? so we can discuss and/or see how we are supposed to build the town.

Most of the time things like this are discussed in TeamSpeak, if you are capable please join our channel and ask if there's anything you can do to help or even in game chat. I'll see if we have anything we can post in the mean time.

Grayslayer

Dirt
IGN | Grayslayer
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Australian +10
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.44756/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Appears very organised and comfortable and a great place to be.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a friendly hard working person and don't really mind anything much and don't complain. I will always try my best at whatever I have to do and enjoy helping other people. I am also fairly good mechanic wise so I am a pretty good at PvP or PvE.
Tell us about yourself | I am currently a high school student that has a passion for games and will dedicate as much time as possible to learning and bettering myself. I am a very passive person and usually quite though I will speak out if I really do believe in something. I am also an aspiring esports player I am definitely not the best nor am I currently close to being at an esports level but it is something I am determined to achieve. No matter how hard something is I will keep going and pushing myself and wont stop till I have achieved my goal.
How did you hear about Volantis | I came across it while browsing the forums.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Grayslayer
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Australian +10
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.44756/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Appears very organised and comfortable and a great place to be.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a friendly hard working person and don't really mind anything much and don't complain. I will always try my best at whatever I have to do and enjoy helping other people. I am also fairly good mechanic wise so I am a pretty good at PvP or PvE.
Tell us about yourself | I am currently a high school student that has a passion for games and will dedicate as much time as possible to learning and bettering myself. I am a very passive person and usually quite though I will speak out if I really do believe in something. I am also an aspiring esports player I am definitely not the best nor am I currently close to being at an esports level but it is something I am determined to achieve. No matter how hard something is I will keep going and pushing myself and wont stop till I have achieved my goal.
How did you hear about Volantis | I came across it while browsing the forums.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
If you have a referral, please reply. If you do not, please apply to our sister town, Prometheus at hc.to/prometheus

Thanks!

Perkec3233

Stone
IGN | Perkec323
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Croatia +1
How long have you been whitelisted | Like 1 year
Previous Towns |
Why do you want to join Volantis | To have fun playing this server and to raid others
Why would Volantis want you | I am good at PvP(but didnt played Herocraft much so not soo good, but good at PvP in Norma i will be Smither and Wizard
Tell us about yourself | I play Minecraft for 3 years with my friends and we allways raid others and build with them. I played lot of mods like : Tekkit, Magic Crusade, Hexxit...
How did you hear about Volantis |
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals: None

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Perkec323
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Croatia +1
How long have you been whitelisted | Like 1 year
Previous Towns |
Why do you want to join Volantis | To have fun playing this server and to raid others
Why would Volantis want you | I am good at PvP(but didnt played Herocraft much so not soo good, but good at PvP in Norma i will be Smither and Wizard
Tell us about yourself | I play Minecraft for 3 years with my friends and we allways raid others and build with them. I played lot of mods like : Tekkit, Magic Crusade, Hexxit...
How did you hear about Volantis |
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals: None
Denied. Spamming me in chat and cannot read the large bold print above the application. Apply to Prometheus.