• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, looking at that I'm not so sure if that'll do it. If it is, then you may join us then.

Announcement on behalf of @Symbolite :
Users must be whitelisted in order to join the town as of now, due to some issues we saw while discussing this case.

Sym, if I horribly misinterpreted this, blame @Drastikos , for being him, though he had nothing to do in all of this. :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, looking at that I'm not so sure if that'll do it. If it is, then you may join us then.

Announcement on behalf of @Symbolite :
Users must be whitelisted in order to join the town as of now, due to some issues we saw while discussing this case.

Sym, if I horribly misinterpreted this, blame @Drastikos , for being him, though he had nothing to do in all of this. :p

TroyCool12

Dirt
have to go so make up your mind and tommoroww i will be on i promise my brother wont come on my account.

Riksuks

Coal
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I'm not in any town yet and this sounds great town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was just finding great town... And I found this.
How long have you been on the server?: 5-6 months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm going to be Dragoon or Samurai and I'm alchemist already.
Past towns?: Yes.... Belegost
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Help, PvP, Mine for resources
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes[DOUBLEPOST=1348569216,1348476792][/DOUBLEPOST]Why no one doesn't answer :(

tc18

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
a few friends are in this town
How did you hear about Newerth?: some friends
How long have you been on the server?: a few days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:pyromancer and enchanter
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: protection and im very good with helping everyone out
Do you have Teamspeak?:no but i do have skype and vent

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I'm not in any town yet and this sounds great town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was just finding great town... And I found this.
How long have you been on the server?: 5-6 months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm going to be Dragoon or Samurai and I'm alchemist already.
Past towns?: Yes.... Belegost
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Help, PvP, Mine for resources
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes[DOUBLEPOST=1348569216,1348476792][/DOUBLEPOST]Why no one doesn't answer :(

Sorry, hadn't checked the thread today. Accepted! Join /ch NW in-game!

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: protection and im very good with helping everyone out

Who are your friends in the town?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

I can answer for him, mad2themax and I are his friends :3

In that case accepted, join our chat channel /ch NW when you log in.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Good morning one and all. I would like to request guest privledges in your town. As a former Citizen, roughyl 2 maps ago, I still remain loyal to the town, but for now I wish to be a Vagabond, wandering the world townless. As an Ally and Friend of @Dielan9999 it would be greatly benefitual for me to be able to meander in and out of town as I go. Dielan wishes to store some of our shared goods in the region and I would want to make sure I was allowed access into town before I just barged in unannouced. I can assure you that I am trustworthy, and in exchange for these privledges, I will aid your town in any way I can.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Good morning one and all. I would like to request guest privledges in your town. As a former Citizen, roughyl 2 maps ago, I still remain loyal to the town, but for now I wish to be a Vagabond, wandering the world townless. As an Ally and Friend of @Dielan9999 it would be greatly benefitual for me to be able to meander in and out of town as I go. Dielan wishes to store some of our shared goods in the region and I would want to make sure I was allowed access into town before I just barged in unannouced. I can assure you that I am trustworthy, and in exchange for these privledges, I will aid your town in any way I can.

He was with Nevermore actually. He just hasn't joined a town yet (despite being a much higher level than me).

But you know, what was once Nevermore's is now Newerth's amirite?

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
@Symbolite, I would like to see an updated list of current citizens as well as each person's respective hero class and profession class. I think it would make it a bit easier to balance out the town in terms of skills and resources if we knew everyone's classes.

I will most likely be going Beguiler/Farmer.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Good Idea Nuin about the class/specs and yeah I need to update this list so bad lol

Hp0penwiew

Wood
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a friendly community within an already family-like server to join. I like to communicate with others on big projects and I want to fit into the server again after my disappearance.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was asking the recruiting chat on their opinion of a nice town to join and Newerth was said more than anything else.​
How long have you been on the server?: I first logged onto the server probably back in February 2011 and have been checking it out from time to time to see it's progession.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am stumped as to what class I am going to major in. I really like the pvping aspect of Minecraft, so I'd obviously float to the rogue and warrior classes, but I seem to have a hard time deciding if I want to have a more stealthy approach to pvp or an all-out beserk style of fighting. I am definitely going to me a smith, it's the only way to go when you're a warrior. :p
Past towns?: I believe I have been a member of Frost and Atlas, Atlas being the first town I've joined.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I don't think my architectural skills are up to par with the skills others have but I like interacting with neighbors and brightening up peoples' days.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I DO have a Teamspeak client but sadly I am having some problems with my mic and it's appropriate jack. I have however heard of a Teamspeak app on the iTouch (the mic works fine on it) and I can always obtain if it is neccesary.​
Thanks for your time in reading this application. :D

AresWrath

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am a rogue looking for a good town with a great community.
How did you hear about Newerth?: One of my good friends SpagottiLova7171 told me about it and how great it was.
How long have you been on the server?: I played a lot when it was in 1.7.3 then quit for a while but i am back now and eager to get going
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a rogue and i plan on becoming a ranger.
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i will contribute any resources that may be requested and a great looking house or building if able to build.
Do you have Teamspeak?: no, sadly
My in game name is Epic_Hog_Mounter, thank you for your time

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i miss my friends. Aswell as i know you guys are amazing at building and I wanna become a better builder
How did you hear about Newerth?:
How long have you been on the server?: Since the middle of Sacntum.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Mastered Rune Blade and Level 45 Scribe
Past towns?: This map none past maps just about every single one.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My exoerience on the server aswell as my amazing things i have. I always come bearing gifts :)
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yeah. And i can use my mic now!!! :D