• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
I just wanted to post here even though I was already added to the town:

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: One of the best towns I have had the pleasure to live in before, not to mention the friendly and helpful people who make it a great place to live.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Way back in the days of Zeal and Sanctum maps.
How long have you been on the server?: On and off, I started on Herocraft back in October 2010.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am planning on going Necromancer for my hero class, and possibly Alchemist for my profession class.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am pretty good with solid, aesthetic builds, making adequate use of space. I also have a lot of experience in redstone. Despite the fact I am not going Engineer, I can help out in the logic, design and construction of any circuitry required. I am also pretty good in PvP, just ask Newerth veterans when I used to play the Enchanter (now Beguiler) class. Piggify FTW!
Do you have Teamspeak?: TS3 installed!

I may not be on much during the week as my semester schedule can get kind of hectic. I will be available more during the weekends. Hope to meet you all! :)

ToxWatrs

Wood
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Me and my friend(xShonounx) would like to do more things together so to maintain friendship and also for fun.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:xShonounx​
How long have you been on the server?:all together -- about a month.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Class-Healer Profession-Crafter​
Past towns?:None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Community buildings, hotels, Malls, Residential areas and Specials buildings if they have a blueprint.​
Do you have Teamspeak?:No.​
I hope to be accepted soon.​

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
For the near future at least, I will be a citizen of the glorious XD capital of Newerth! Add me to the list! (noble? :p)

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Since the new map reset i have been searching for a home and i found a really beautiful town to try and live in.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Recommendations from other players.
How long have you been on the server?: About a year.
Past towns?: Sandgem but that was before the mad reset.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Pvp, and resources.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, i do.

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a nice town to live in and a community to play with
How did you hear about Newerth?: Not sure. ive always known about it. since the beginning i think
How long have you been on the server?: About a year and a half
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: pryomancer enchanter
Past towns?: lightforge (last map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP and anything else
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why am I not in the town list D:

cuz the original post is in some serious need of updating. I may have neglected it a bit that last week or so.

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a nice town to live in and a community to play with
How did you hear about Newerth?: Not sure. ive always known about it. since the beginning i think
How long have you been on the server?: About a year and a half
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: pryomancer enchanter
Past towns?: lightforge (last map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP and anything else
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

Accepted!!

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Since the new map reset i have been searching for a home and i found a really beautiful town to try and live in.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Recommendations from other players.
How long have you been on the server?: About a year.
Past towns?: Sandgem but that was before the mad reset.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Pvp, and resources.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, i do.

Accepted!!

Please join /ch NW in game and get with a town manager to get you set up :)

Timmah13

Coal
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a Town to help protect myself and my items. Also, I like being a part of a town, helping others and in return being helped.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've seen and heard about it on past maps, and it seems to be a very good and strong township.
How long have you been on the server?: I've played the current map for a few days now, and I played quite a bit on the past 3 maps. (I'm really not sure how long it has been timewise.)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Rogue and a Crafter, and I plan to specialize as a Ranger and an Enchanter
Past towns?: I've always stuck with one per map, but it's been a different town each map, and I can't remember exact names. (Sorry :p)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I am very good at collecting resources, and that I am good at coming up with ideas, or just building ideas that others have come up with.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I don't currently have it, but I could easily get it. (The only reason I don't have it is because I hate my voice lol.)

warhammer2

Glowing Redstone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to get to know more people. And I want to join a town long term.
How did you hear about Newerth?:my friend minmike96​
How long have you been on the server?:9 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:i am a warrior and crafter planning on sammi and smith​
Past towns?:i only been with my friend​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am a person who will go and mine for any thing the town needs as long as i am properly supplied​
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes i do!​

TroyCool12

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a house protected from greifers and to hold my stuff in and other people to protect me and so i can protect them.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Sitthrout asked me to join.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 months or so.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am rogue crafter and may become merchant
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Recorces and protection/pvp
Do you have Teamspeak?: no but if i have to have it i will get it.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a Town to help protect myself and my items. Also, I like being a part of a town, helping others and in return being helped.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've seen and heard about it on past maps, and it seems to be a very good and strong township.
How long have you been on the server?: I've played the current map for a few days now, and I played quite a bit on the past 3 maps. (I'm really not sure how long it has been timewise.)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Rogue and a Crafter, and I plan to specialize as a Ranger and an Enchanter
Past towns?: I've always stuck with one per map, but it's been a different town each map, and I can't remember exact names. (Sorry :p)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I am very good at collecting resources, and that I am good at coming up with ideas, or just building ideas that others have come up with.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I don't currently have it, but I could easily get it. (The only reason I don't have it is because I hate my voice lol.)

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to get to know more people. And I want to join a town long term.
How did you hear about Newerth?:my friend minmike96​
How long have you been on the server?:9 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:i am a warrior and crafter planning on sammi and smith​
Past towns?:i only been with my friend​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am a person who will go and mine for any thing the town needs as long as i am properly supplied​
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes i do!​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a house protected from greifers and to hold my stuff in and other people to protect me and so i can protect them.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Sitthrout asked me to join.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 months or so.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am rogue crafter and may become merchant
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Recorces and protection/pvp
Do you have Teamspeak?: no but if i have to have it i will get it.

Lots of apps! You're all accepted! Get with us in-game in our chat channel /ch NW :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Update plz :3 I hate to see myself not on the list. It makes me feel so....... tiny
Try being a Noble and not being on any citizen list.
^ Was me. xD
Can you invite me it says i was not invited?
I assume that you're in game now, so I'll head in. If you aren't atm, then nothing I can do, since I'm not technically supposed to game on Sundays. But, since this is maintenance. ;)

TroyCool12

Dirt
Try being a Noble and not being on any citizen list.
^ Was me. xD

I assume that you're in game now, so I'll head in. If you aren't atm, then nothing I can do, since I'm not technically supposed to game on Sundays. But, since this is maintenance. ;)
ok im on now just say somthing in chat :)

TroyCool12

Dirt
It appears you aren't whitelisted. I'm not sure if Symbolite knew about this, so I'll inform him. Unsure if we want only whitelisted people in the town. One of us will get back to you, though.
I am going to get whitelisted in about 5 mins so yeah...