• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

CheeseMK50

Glowing Redstone
Hello, I'm CheeseMK50. If it's all right I'd like to join Newerth because I think it would be a fun town to help get me back on my feet in Herocraft by using a respectable and safe location to call a home and I'm looking forwards to playing with some of the members in Newerth. Recently, I took a break from Herocraft, but returned since I've been wanting to play a fun MMORPG

Acherous told me about your town, Newerth. I've known Acherous since the last time I played, back when Acherous used the account ShadowWall555.

I'm a veteran member, and have been playing for nearly two years with on-and-off periods of long activity. Last time, I spec'ed as a Ranger class with no profession, but this time around I'd like to contribue as a Ninja class, with the Enchanter profession. I've already entered Enchanter, and am working on mastering Rogue at the moment. As I write this, I'm only a level one enchanter, but hope to eventually max that out.

Last time I played, I was a passive member of c12's Lorean, who didn't often contribute in offensive raids or town development. I was also a member of ShadowWall555's Mortem and Neotetro's Disctrict 101.

If I were to be accepted, I'd enjoy becoming a professional enchanter for Newerth. I'm very avid in PvP, and practice my best every fight with a more stealthy approach. I'm a pretty chill person, with a lot of patience to go with. I do use TeamSpeak3, though I don't prefer it.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

Accepted, welcome to newerth! Get with a manager ingame to get yourself oriented. :)

Accepted, welcome to newerth! Get with a manager ingame to get yourself oriented. :)

Also, on another note, I would really prefer it if you guys could get on TS3 for communication purposes, even if you don't talk. It's easier if I can speak to you while fighting/digging/farming/building/etc. And there are times when I'm not ingame but I am online where I could help with various things. :) It's just easier!

You've both been gone since april/may of last year, welcome back guys! =]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: Fingerspazem

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because my house got robbed and my friend barely helps me out

How did you hear about Newerth?: through someone in chat advertising the town

How long have you been on the server?: about 2 weeks

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on being a dragoon and an enchanter

Past towns?: none

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can enchant stuff for people if needed

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Nope

Denied here, but you have posted an application to Camelot which is another township of ours. I look forward to seeing you in the Kingdom! =]

Also, on another note, I would really prefer it if you guys could get on TS3 for communication purposes, even if you don't talk. It's easier if I can speak to you while fighting/digging/farming/building/etc. And there are times when I'm not ingame but I am online where I could help with various things. :) It's just easier!

You've both been gone since april/may of last year, welcome back guys! =]

can u get on for a sec to add us to town. havnt seen anyone on who can add us today and im starting to acquire a lot of death points around ur town

In-game Name: ILiveInTrees

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth seems like a friendly community that I can easily get involved in. I'm just looking for a decent sized city with nice people where I can call home.

How did you hear about Newerth?: JazzDesignation

How long have you been on the server?: A day

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Scribe

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a pretty good builder

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: OrangeAngel

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I asked for a town in recruitment chat and Hydroking told me to apply. I also know people here.

How did you hear about Newerth?: It's been on every single map known to man.

How long have you been on the server?: November 25th 2010

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a bloodmage scribe mostly because I do nothing.

Past towns?: N/A

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a great builder

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yeah

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name: OrangeAngel

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I asked for a town in recruitment chat and Hydroking told me to apply. I also know people here.

How did you hear about Newerth?: It's been on every single map known to man.

How long have you been on the server?: November 25th 2010

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a bloodmage scribe mostly because I do nothing.

Past towns?: N/A

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a great builder

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yeah
Can I have money?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
gabizou Please update the title to reflect the current citizen count of 60, or remove the (##)'s from it. I can't find where to update the thread title at. I think it's disabled or something...

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
THERE HAS BEEN AN UPDATE TO OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS. WE ALSO HAVE LISTED NEW ALLIES AND UPDATED OUR CITIZEN LIST FOLLOWING THE ADMINISTRATION AUDIT.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST CAREFULLY.