• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bounty Minimum Lowered

You like?

• Total voters

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember in zeal when I would take a look at the bounty list and there would be pages of bounties! In the present day, you get lucky to see 2 bounties simultaneously. My suggestion to get bounties rolling again is to lower the minimum price to about 50-100c. This would make players more comfortable putting up a bounty.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
Cheaper bounties means less of a reward on average after hunting someone, but it makes up for this by having more bounties available. I'd rather have more bounties with less reward than less bounties with high reward, it's more about fun.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Cheaper bounties means less of a reward on average after hunting someone, but it makes up for this by having more bounties available. I'd rather have more bounties with less reward than less bounties with high reward, it's more about fun.
That's exactly why I created this thread. I would still hunt a player down for 50-100 coins!