• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bloodmage/Leach Change

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Bloodmage/Leach are classified as healers, but they play a very small role in healing during actual fights. These 2 classes are DPS magic damage casters, and i feel that bloodbond should be changed so that bloodmage/leach can still deal out decent damage and still play its role as a healer. Bloodbond can be hard to sustain in larger fights, so I propose that the following changes be made.

- Bloodbond be changed to a passive that grants 20% of magic damage to health instead of 30%

- Scrap Infusion

- Reduce Bloodgifts heal to (140 + 1 per wisdom point)

Thoughts?

@Balance Team

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
I agree that Bloodbond should be a passive, however it should only be 5-7%.

MajDeath

Portal
If it were to be a passive I would say 15%. As it stands unless I have someone to help with mana I have it up around half of a fight, so doubling its combat duration i'd say should merit half the current effect.

Things that should also be considered are Boilblood and the incredibly rewarding heals if you hit its max targets and how Bloodbond currently can be up 24/7 if your mana isn't a problem. (essentially being a passive)

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
If it were to be a passive I would say 15%. As it stands unless I have someone to help with mana I have it up around half of a fight, so doubling its combat duration i'd say should merit half the current effect.

Things that should also be considered are Boilblood and the incredibly rewarding heals if you hit its max targets and how Bloodbond currently can be up 24/7 if your mana isn't a problem. (essentially being a passive)

Don't nerf blood gift it's the only thing i ever use to heal people...

What about bloodbond is changed to a passive that grants a 15 + (0.1 per wisdom point) percentage of magic damage to health?

Keep bloodgift as is.

Thoughts?

@Balance Team

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Scrap blood union and balance around not having a bad resource system in place.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
blood union should be a single target buff with a 15-20s cooldown that you cannot use on self and heals the buffed target for 100% of magic damage dealt. There should be a mana upkeep cost but no idea on the exact numbers.

Get rid of all aoe healing! and macro heals! ahahaha