• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Bloodmage BoilBlood and StealEssence

MajDeath

Portal
1. BoilBlood: The damage over time is only effecting 1 of the targets that the AoE hits.

Edit: 2. StealEssence: functions as it should but on party members instead of on enemies.

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
1. BoilBlood: The damage over time is only effecting 1 of the targets that the AoE hits.

2. StealEssence: Does not seem to work at all, the only proof that the skill is even still there is that when you don't have the skill and type /skill StealEssence it tells you you don't have the skill like it should. This skill currently does not steal any buffs, nor does it tell you that the target has nothing to steal upon failing to steal the targets buffs.
tried stealessence before and found dis out, people sid im wrong so dididnt report it

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Seems I can do something about BoilBlood's DoT. No idea if it's optimal, but it seems to work.
Can't help you with StealEssence if you can't even use it.

MajDeath

Portal
Seems I can do something about BoilBlood's DoT. No idea if it's optimal, but it seems to work.
Can't help you with StealEssence if you can't even use it.
Forgot to make a change from something LightningCape discovered regarding StealEssence, works as it should but on party members instead of non-party members.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I might take a look at these when I get home. I probably broke them both during some of the skill targeting changes made during the Haven launch.