• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Blinded By Particles

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Overall a lot of the time I can't see much while fighting do to some skills having an absurd amount of particles/fireworks. There are some settings in optifine for "Decreased Particles" but it doesn't seem to do anything.

My suggestion:
  • Reduce particles in skills that cause issues
  • Turn off trails when in combat (trails just add to the issue even though they are purely cosmetic)
@Kainzo

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
From experience whirlwind blinds you with a ring of white particles.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Overall a lot of the time I can't see much while fighting do to some skills having an absurd amount of particles/fireworks. There are some settings in optifine for "Decreased Particles" but it doesn't seem to do anything.

My suggestion:
  • Reduce particles in skills that cause issues
  • Turn off trails when in combat (trails just add to the issue even though they are purely cosmetic)
@Kainzo
From experience whirlwind blinds you with a ring of white particles.
Trails should auto off in combat... but if they dont, we might be able to get that added.

Particles should be able to get reduced, i know for some skills they are abundant, we would need to know specifically which ones.